Sign in to follow this  
TwoGuns

deleted

Goodness gracious. This is a horrible story to read Darren. I'm sorry to hear your little guy went through this and i hope justice is served. It's horrible when kids are taken advantage of and put in situations like this.

This is horrible. I have been in education for over 18 years and I have never heard of such a thing. The school nurse can't even give a kid asprin without calling the parents. How on earth can a dentist attempt to perform root canals at school. Something is not right. Go to the School Board immediately and also call the Superintendent and insist on a meeting. Do not take no for an answer.

On some other comments about a dentist not allowing a parent in the room when they work on their kids - I can't believe that. I have held my daughters' hands through every dental exam and cavity. We are paying for their service - if you don't like what they are doing - leave and go see another dentist or doctor.

I'm speechless...... I 've never heard of "mobile dentistry " practice in public schools before. My family andI live in Tucson. This is wrong on so many levels.

So are you telling us that they have gotten away with it. Did you call the police as that is aggravated assault by state statute. If you didn't give consent to the procedure then who at the school did and if they did you should be able to sue them for over stepping their authority. I would scream to every state agency as well as the feds for civil rights violations. All is IMHO I would have a very hard time controlling myself when it comes to the dentist.

There is a lot going on, as the article said, there are now multiple investigations on the local, state and federal levels. Feels like the wheels of justice are turning very slowly, but they are in motion. Not only that, but our lawyers are about to give this company heck.

We know things happen for a reason, and we have faith that God will take care of Isaac. We feel it our responsibility to take these people down for what they are doing, and we will do everything we can to see that happen.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

-Matthew 5:43-48 (NIV)

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay, ” says the Lord.

-Romans 12:19 (NIV)

Thanks for your comments and concerns. They are going down.

i dont' know about your Bible, but mine says this.....

Luk 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

My wife texted me while I was at work tonight saying she saw this story on fox10 news at 9pm. I missed it but i'm glad its going public and hopefully something gets done with the people responsible.

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children"

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Very true! Sad as well, as you can tell where our society is headed these days :(.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Very true! Sad as well, as you can tell where our society is headed these days :(.

Yes indeed. That's why in November we need to get Obama out of office. Future generations will suffer if we don't.

I think it was this story on the news

How is this NOT a case of assault on a minor. How is it that local law enforcement did not IMMEDIATELY ARREST all parties involve, including the administrators at the school? Why the heck would it be necessary to pass a law to punish these people??? Surely there are laws in the books that prevent this sort of thing. I don't care if it is a special needs kid, financially challenged kid, a middle class regular joe kid, or a filthy rich blue-blood kid .... no one should be able to abuse a kid. Any law that exists that ALLOWS this kind of thing to happen to a child is the same law that allows anyone involved in any such abuse to be beaten unmercifully ... to heck with "turning the other cheek". For these pr+cks I like "an eye for an eye".

More of a stink is made when our military interrogates terrorists than is made with what this poor kid went through. Our society and its apathetic views really makes me ashamed.

• Like 1

I just viewed the fox video. I'm glad you were able to get some help in getting this story of Isaac out in the media. I hope and pray no other child ever goes thru what Isaac experienced. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife and of course Isaac. Please keep us updated as this unfolds.

TJ