sniper

Archery Lion!

Awesome! CONGRATS! Agree on the Powerball ticket...you're on a good streak of luck.

+ 1 :)

Ernesto C

Congrats on the blind luck. Sure wish I could shoot a big ole coues buck when I was hunting lion, "Just cause he was there" And I'd be surprised if that lion weighed100 pounds. Lets keep things realistic folks.

• Like 1

Ease up Rimrock, the guy is excited. No the lion probably doesn't weigh 200lbs, but who cares.

Great job! Did you get both your bear and lion in 23N? Post some video of the bear that walked in on you!

Congrats on the blind luck. Sure wish I could shoot a big ole coues buck when I was hunting lion, "Just cause he was there" And I'd be surprised if that lion weighed100 pounds. Lets keep things realistic folks.

Wow. What a disappointing response to such a cool Topic Post.

Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment. I think the cat is a stud (100 lbs, 200 lbs, or 5 oz.) and I'd be on cloud nine!

Nice cat. Had a guy on a lion tree a few years ago, we were communicating by radio. I asked him how big and what sex. He said" a tom about 150 lbs". He shot it and by the time he got back to the truck it had gone down to 80 lbs and became a female. She had her tail bitten off by an angry tom apparently, leaving her about 6" of tail. Not much of a lion but a whale of a bobcat! Anyway, you have had some great adventures with good fortune. Congrats.