Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

whats your back up plan?

For when the inevitable happens to most of us and we dont draw tags? Anyone got anything interesting sitting in reserve? I'm thinking to give it a shot to knock a California blacktai off my bucket list. Would prefer to go to Alaska but dont really have enough vacation time for that this year.

I put in for Wyoming Antelope! I should be guaranteed to draw. There are always left over doe tags for anyone wanting to go shooting:)

Guest akaspecials

I gotta a Moose hunting trip in Newfoundland planned for early October. Gonna have a mighty full freezer if I draw for elk too!

I'll be whitetail hunting in Arkansas in November.

• Like 1

If they hit credit cards before the New Mexico application process closes I am putting in there. I also know an outfitter in southwestern CO that has an affordable drop camp for elk hunts. Worse case scenario is I am going archery deer hunting in AZ this summer :)

Going fishing in the Gulf instead.

New Mexico hunts...Az fall deer hunt and bear hunt...Mexico whitetail hunt...and there's always varmint hunting!

Colorado rifle elk and ill be putting in for elk in NM. And there's always rifle whitetail.

Wyoming Antelope, Montana Mule deer. Done deal....But I want My ELK Tag.........BOB!