Sign in to follow this  
Sneaker

Why would someone have 18 Javi bonus pts?

I noticed that someone has 18 bonus pts for Javelina. If they were putting in for actual hunts, they would have been drawn long ago correct? So why would someone be doing bonus point only for 16 years? There are also a couple 17, 16, and 15 point holders, so maybe there is some 1 tag only amazing hunt somewhere I don't know about? LOL. Seems like alot of time and money for a piggy.

post-8768-0-40027300-1401410540_thumb.jpg

18 Points and there's usually over 1500 leftovers? weird....

I ask the same question, I have 9 points for elk in 4a. I keep telling myself it's the luck of the draw but some people get drawn for 10 years in a row. Then I think it's b$ll sh!t.

• Like 2

I saw the same thing last year and laughed my butt off. I'm sure it's a joke to the person that has them. Maybe it gives him something to talk about. I can understand, I'm kind of a joker.

Holy crap! :o This is hard to believe. :huh:

TJ

I ask the same question, I have 9 points for elk in 4a. I keep telling myself it's the luck of the draw but some people get drawn for 10 years in a row. Then I think it's b$ll sh!t.

late hunt? youre kidding.

More than likely it is guys who use app service, and just have no clue where their money is being spent.

Yep, it's that.

• Like 1

Three points will guaranty you any pig tag you want in the bonus pass. I used to buy my wife points every year (but won't be doing it anymore now that it's $13 per point) because we could cash them in every so often and guaranty three guys whatever tag they wanted. At one point she was up to 8 pig points. If it's not an app service, then it's someone doing it as a joke, just to be able to say that he's doing it.

You either don't have 9 points or you aren't putting in correctly.

• Like 1

Either an app service, or someone donating money to G&F.

• Like 1