MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Im glad you guys are staying after it. Ive been working so much the last couple months, i cant afford to sleep much less anything else. Thought i could see the light at the end, but then got offered another hot project for twice the normal consulting fee.. guess the exercise can wait another week or two.

If you can get 30 minutes a day that's all you need. I was late for work today and did a decent chest workout in about 17 minutes, flat bench, incline, dips. Not much of a workout but every littler bit counts. I doubt many in this thread has a lot of free time.

Yeah i know, but even thats hard to do at times. Sunday morning i started working at 9ish and went straight thru til about 10pm monday night. Ive been up since 4:30 this morning and am about a half hour away from wrapping up for the night. Been a tough couple months. Id give just about anything to have an extra hour to go jogging, but am a couple weeks away from it. I take breaks to have dinner with the family and i take an hour a day to do bath time and story time with my two year old, but thats about it for the moment. Its temporary, ill get through it and the retirement nest egg will look a lot better, but man im hatin myself right now. Just took on too much and then fell behind....

ive been slowly cutting since January and the struggle is real. first 8 weeks, no problem. wasn't even that hungry, started to think it was going to be the easiest cut of all time but the last couple weeks...I haven't thought about anything but food. the draw drama in the other threads gives me a couple minutes of distraction but more than likely im just thinking about food. I day dream about food all day. had a dream I was being chased by cupcakes the other night. cant be satiated either at this point. I ate a lb of broccoli and a lb of chicken breast, 1.5 cups oatmeal at once for volume and I was starving to death minutes later. then I binge on like a 6 pack of beer. and lose my cutting gains.

• Like 1

I've been sick for weeks it seems making my sleep and everything else all screwed up. I feel better now, trying to get re-focused now. Worked out 4 days in a row, trying to do a little every day.

Trying to drink nothing but water but it's a struggle when everyone wants to have a beer! Trying to limit my drinking to average 1 drink or beer a day, probably best to quit all together. Total wasted calories I don't need. Going on a month long work trip, hopefully stay with it, bringing my total gym to help out.

185 lbs today, down 3 more since last week. This week I pushed my pace on 3 miles down to the 7:30 mark and even had a one mile leg at 7:03. I have a goal to get my single mile time under 6 minutes this year, and I think I am finally making some progress.

• Like 1

I bet trphyhntr has been putting in some serious work @ country thunder.. Hopefully your cardio is paying off!

Haha. Lots of work bro. Was out there Thursday and Friday, place is nuts. I'm actually sick right now, I think it's cuz I wasn't wearing a shirt when It was 50 degrees at the concerts.

Binged hard yesterday though, ate an entire 1.5qt of strawberry cheesecake ice cream in sandwich form with sugar cookies. Along with 3 steins of beer whole watching the masters.

All good, diet starts Monday lol.

I bet trphyhntr has been putting in some serious work @ country thunder.. Hopefully your cardio is paying off!

Haha. Lots of work bro. Was out there Thursday and Friday, place is nuts. I'm actually sick right now, I think it's cuz I wasn't wearing a shirt when It was 50 degrees at the concerts.

Binged hard yesterday though, ate an entire 1.5qt of strawberry cheesecake ice cream in sandwich form with sugar cookies. Along with 3 steins of beer whole watching the masters.

All good, diet starts Monday lol.

Is this like numisc but hunting version? Innnn

^ tfw I wanted to rep you but realized this wasn't misc.

done goofed all weekend, im fat again. good thing diet starts every Monday.

Lold

Tfw bulk starts every Monday because gains are lost shed hunting

ive been eating right for a couple weeks now and drinking nothing but water, started at 240 havent weighed in again but can feel improvement in myself been doing a mile everynight in less then 10 minutes next week im gonna go for 2 in 20min, its not as good as most but its a start diet has been the hardest part but i have stuck with it, i was a little moody the first few days but my body is adapting now

• Like 1

Sun Mon Tue so far this week made 4 miler running each day. Finally my pool is open again so headed there tonight with the wife for some laps and a run. The lake had too much debris last few time out so I'm up for the pool for a few weeks. Now if I can just get on my road bike I'll be happy.

• Like 1

I am not a runner but decided to start running to stay in shape for hunting. I also decided to train and do a Half Marathon. I'm actually enjoying running a little bit, which I thought I would never like. My favorite is trail running. I loaded the App Strava in February to track my stats and it has helped me to stay motivated.

Last 4 Weeks

Avg Distance / Week 25.3 mi

Avg Time / Week 3h 48m

Avg Runs / Week 4

All-Time PRs Add PR Estimated Best Efforts

1k 3:54

1 mile 6:22

5k 22:17

10k 46:36

Distance 218.9 mi

Time 30h 41m

Elev Gain 19,432 ft

Runs 43

• Like 1

6:22 is seriously moving, nice work. I have been trying to get mine under 6:00 and its a terrible goal, I hate running the mile. I would rather run ten, than 1 for speed.

• Like 1