The State Dept says a terrorist attack is EMINENT in the southwestern United States. Ft Bliss, TX is preparing for it.

Anyone second guessing their upcoming border unit hunts?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-feds-us-border/

UPDATED: 08/31/2014 at 4:45 PM ET

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, the government sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

• Like 1

I'm still going! My Dad is 89 and I don't know how many hunts I have left with him. I'm not going to let the Bast@rds win and keep us from going. I won't be stupid about it either though. Will not by myself and always packing a handgun.

• Like 1

I am very fearful that September 11 could be a bad day somewhere near the boarder. ISIS is well funded and organized. They might use the southern border to access the US. If so, they will not risk being caught by driving across the country to a major city, therefore everyday American towns within a few hours of the border need to be on alert.

• Like 1

Calm down there nothing to worry about. The border between the United States and Mexico is more secure than ever before.

• Like 1

Ya. Thanks to janet napolitano.LOL. And her boss obammy. On a serious note, I think We have quite a bit of Military close by. Up here on the North border same thing............BOB!

Meanwhile, we still don't have a strategy, but our fearless commander, you know the guy who killed Osama, is making the turn to the back 9......

• Like 1

Ok. I was not trying to turn this political. Just wondering what your thoughts are about camping/hunting on the border now that the US govt has admitted there are terrorist planning an attack.

I myself am still going.

Who knows, maybe get to engage Haji with a 162 grain Amax.

• Like 8

I don't think my tiny little tent will be a high priority target but I will be keeping my eye out for any suspicious back packs or unattended vehicles by my camp.

Don't let the terrorists terrorize you into not going. Just like when I'd hunt in CA around dangerous pot growing operations, I'd be well armed and stay well aware of your situation. Don't let these bastards change our way of life one bit. It's a sad world we live in when hunters hunting within the US have to worry about crap like this.

• Like 6

He will probly cheat as much on the back 9 as he did on the front 9. I know he uses Titilist for balls cause he doesn't have any of his own..................BOB!

• Like 3

They don't scare me, as you know I took on the mules last year and won that battle calling in the greenies and playing "over watch" calling audibles and putting our players in the right spots to knock them outa bounds! :D :ph34r:

I have been in some remote areas of the border units each of the last two weekends. This is where I live and where I hunt, no plans of changing, but I do worry about a group of radicals making a name for themselves by attacking America on our own soil on 9/11. Attack or no attack, I will keep hunting these units!