SheepDreams

If you Could Have Just One...

1st gen Remington Sendero 7mag. It only weighs one lb more than a standard rifle but shoots so much nicer, especially at paper and is capable of longer ranges without any mods or upgrades.

T/c encore in 300 wm. fully Decked out under 7lbs. Will kill all n American game at just about any range your good enough to hit um from.

• Like 1

T/c encore in 300 wm. fully Decked out under 7lbs. Will kill all n American game at just about any range your good enough to hit um from.

yep, and just a barrel switch gets you almost any caliber you want. I'd go TC contendor though.

270 WSM, no doubt the best all around, especially the Kimber Classic, very light and oooooooooohhhhhhhh so nice to shoot.

.270 for the all around hands down. But since you have moose on there and if you ever shoot at a black bear across the canyon I'll stick with the 300 win mag. Just my opinion which doesn't mean much because a lot of people already posted different ideas. Then again that's what makes this fun!!!!! But you want to know a secret? Do you want lots of fun? :). Having more than 1 rifle!!!! Good luck

280 Ackley Improved with a Remington TI action, McMillan edge stock, Kreiger #5 taper 1:9 twist 25" , jewel trigger, Swarovski Z6 3-18x58 ballistic turret.

Ik think few moose guides have min of .30cal

Man I say 300 win mag but I have not owned a 300 wsm so all i know is my 300 mags put things to sleep for good!

• Like 1

PCR Built:

Stiller LA action

Bartlein #5 contour fluted 5R barrel at 28"

.280AI or 7WSM w. 168-180gr. VLDs

McMillan A-3 w. adj. cheek in McMillan camo w. 700BDL bottom metal

Jewell trigger @ 1#

Spuhr rings

Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 FFP PM-II LP/MTC/LT 5-25x56 w. P4L fein reticle.

.280 AI. Loaded right it is fast, has the great ballistics you can get in .284, and is non-belted. Kind of a 7 Mag Lite.

• Like 1