josh

FIRST LION

I was fortunate enough to get my first lion on thursday morning with the help of the DREAM TEAM! Thanks alot guys for all your help, and thank you especially to "BLACK DEATH" aka hap.

Way cool!! It's good to see those killin' machines hit the dirt. Congratulations.

Dang Josh I wish I coulda been there to see all the action. That Hap can outright MOVE a track can't he?!?!?!?! UNREAL to see a dog work like he does. Congrats man! Dad won't stop talking about how much fun he's had with you the past couple weeks.

Nice!! Hunting for Lions behind dogs is definately on my "to do" list.

Good job guys!

Kinda looks like an area I hunt a little east of San Manuel.

I was in Sportsmans Wharehouse yesterday and didn't see that photo hang'n up there yet.

Nice big Lion you Got!! You gonna life size him or rug him?

Congrats! I'm hoping to get me one soon.

Great looking lion... Wish I had seen the action as well!

I'll tell you guys what that whole hunt I had with Randy Epperson was a blast. Youre right Josh that Hap is Unbelievable how he can work a track and get out so far ahead of everyone else. I'll have to get you guys a copy of the video, that is if I don't wear it out from watching it!

I hope to get to meet you some day Josh, youre old man is a great guy and hope to hunt with you guys in the future. That lion is going to be a life size for sure just have to figure the right place and position. The house is getting a bit filled up after the past couple of seasons.Well I'm off to get a well deserved haircut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!