This buck is another that means a lot to me.

" Nice buck Shorty "

Thanks Gino.

I was always fond of this one haha :rolleyes:

I can see why.... :rolleyes: .... that is a Dandy!!!!

Wow, you guys are posting some amazing animals! FYI - I posted pics of Jeremy's archery buck in the ADA banquet thread. I had a real hard time letting go of Jeremy's buck once I held it! It's amazing!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing it Jeremy!

Maybe he could post a field photo of it? The photo I got of it doesn't show a side view at all.

Amanda

nice fallow Bowhunter!! I still haven't got me one yet! I have a buddies place back in TX who has some real monsters on it.. One of these days I need to go and get me one!! They can be a blast to hunt during the rut. They are by far the most aggressive deer out there.

we went to a small ranch about 1 hour north of san antonio. they are wild looking,next on the list I would love to get a blackbuck antelope. do you know any good ranches that specialize in bowhunting them? mike

I don't know of any places that "specialize" in bowhunting them, BUT I do have several friends how own places that have some great BB hunting. The ranches are set up for bowhunting as well, so getting one with a bow wouldn't be too much of a stretch..

I've taken two and the wife got one off the place over the years.. one was 19 1/2, the buck my wife shot was a old busted up fighter with a super long 23 1/2 good side with a broke off other side, and I took another one that went a hair over 22.. so there are plenty of good bucks running round on the place!

you want to hunt them in the winter. The buck's coats will be at their blackest then.. In the summer, they lighten up considerably..

Thanks Christian. I've been reading this forum for a while and registered last year sometime. But I haven't killed a coues yet(one blown opportunity last year during archery season) so I've been hesitant to post.

young hunter, you did this to me :blink: :blink:

You seem to be on and posting more. Its addicting posting pics :P