Sign in to follow this  
naturegirl

Hunting with an order of protection - Questions/Thoughts needed

Tons of things have changed since then. I will never understand why women have to try to prove they are just as capable as men.

Women are women and men are men. They are not the same and neither one is any better than the other. They are very different and both better at certain things than the other. Take pride in who you are and dont try to be something you are not just to prove a point to the world. Own it.

It does mankind/civilization no good if all the women start acting like men and becoming "independent" because they dont need a man. Each sex has a very important role in life and both need each other to survive.

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov_zpskiadwcfh.gif

• Like 2

What the heck did I just read!!? If you can hunt alone, kill and pack out a bull all on your own ... You should be able to handle a possible ex siting with ease.

• Like 9

What the heck did I just read!!? If you can hunt alone, kill and pack out a bull all on your own ... You should be able to handle a possible ex siting with ease.

bingo

Guest wdenike

:D :D :D :D :D :D

And all this bought to us from someone that couldn't spill the guts out of a big game animal with out guidance 12 months ago. This can only happen on the wild NET. Ya can't make this chit up in the real world!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Take care, Willie

• Like 4

I guess I just had to weigh in on this thread since it's gotten so much attention. Based off just what I've learned from this post, I'm sure this guy doesn't want to cross paths either. But if you plan on just killing anything opening day, then perhaps it's best to put in some time scouting and hunt elsewhere. If being worried about running into an ex is going to ruin the hunt then maybe signing over the tag would be best. However, if it was me, I would gather some friends and scout new areas, hopefully find a new honey hole, and start a new tradition on my own. Seems like the best way to have a fresh start and an enjoyable time whether you tag out or not.

Ummmmmmm........ Go hunt, good luck..... Nuf said