Sign in to follow this  
naturegirl

Hunting with an order of protection - Questions/Thoughts needed

As fun as this is to watch none of you have offered up any advice on how to use the law to keep her ex from hunting in her honey hole

Because there is no way to use the law to keep her ex out of the honey hole, well at least the one they may both try to hunt in. It is still first come first serve... she should try to make sure she has cell signal and if he harasses her( not the other way around ) then she can call the law and his hunting trip will most likely be cut short, something I am sure any guy would like to avoid.... with today's technology if I were either,I would be running a go-pro at all times just in case I need some evidence of how things went down, if anything even was to happen... like most said, Big Unit ... plenty of honey holes for those willing to hike... and with so many tags her ex may be the least of her worries when it comes to competition ...

• Like 1

I'm good with letting this rest. My plan is good. Thanks again.

I had to google Joan of Arc to remember the details of her life. She was good at what she did but was burned at the stake because she was a woman who led an army to battle and won (thus she was a witch). Go figure. Not much has changed since then.

I'll write about my hunt when my bull is tagged.

Tons of things have changed since then. I will never understand why women have to try to prove they are just as capable as men.

Women are women and men are men. They are not the same and neither one is any better than the other. They are very different and both better at certain things than the other. Take pride in who you are and dont try to be something you are not just to prove a point to the world. Own it.

It does mankind/civilization no good if all the women start acting like men and becoming "independent" because they dont need a man. Each sex has a very important role in life and both need each other to survive.

• Like 12

Guest wdenike

WOW!!!! Been away from the wild net for a couple weeks. Come back to find people's dirty laundry, drama, and woman wanting to be shims!!!! Bet HILLIARY has a spot for ya on her campaign team. LMAO But, over five thousand views. This must be where it's at. We certainly don't want to pay any attention to political stuff. So carry on, what ever floats your boat.

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Every tag holder has the right to be out in the unit. Regardless of chance meetings with others. Practice hunter respect and move on- continue hunting, if that means relocating to a different part of unit so be it. Just enjoy the hunt and time spent outdoors. Best of luck to all tag holders.

i call BS on that one. i got dibbs on anywhere i'm at. anybody else that's where i am needs to get the hel l outta there and go someplace else. i demand at least a 5 mile radius of hunter free habitat. everbody says that the guy that was there first has first shot at it. well i been everwhere before any o' you ever was there. Lark.

• Like 2

i call BS on that one. i got dibbs on anywhere i'm at. anybody else that's where i am needs to get the hel l outta there and go someplace else. i demand at least a 5 mile radius of hunter free habitat. everbody says that the guy that was there first has first shot at it. well i been everwhere before any o' you ever was there. Lark.

I thought USO had first dibs on all your areas.

• Like 1

they even alive anymore? thought they croaked. besides, they ain't rugged enough to go where i go. Lark.

Guest 300ultramag.

Spoiler alert!!!!!!! I drew a leftover unit 1 archery cow tag!!!!!!!!!!! Boooooyaaaaaaaaah

• Like 1

As fun as this is to watch none of you have offered up any advice on how to use the law to keep her ex from hunting in her honey hole

I just assumed that her "honey holes" were acquired from the exes spots witch is why she posted the thread to begin with bc they have same tags and will be hunting same areas?
  • Like 1

I just assumed that her "honey holes" were acquired from the exes spots witch is why she posted the thread to begin with bc they have same tags and will be hunting same areas?

The "honey hole" is what got everyone in this situation.

• Like 2

The "honey hole" is what got everyone in this situation.

I see what you did

• Like 2