Sign in to follow this  
naturegirl

Hunting with an order of protection - Questions/Thoughts needed

Interesting. I've purposefully stayed away because certain comments make me want to vomit. Some people are nice and well others are flat jerks. Feel free to go find yourselves another punching bag.

• Like 3

Then why u bring this back up. Its been dead like 3 weeks

it's in their nature

• Like 3

Naturegirl. You just made a post yesterday in the "6A archery hunt" and you tell someone 6A is a big unit and you can get away from people if you hike in a ways. Then why this thread with all the dama about maybe seeing your ex on your hunt? I think you should listen to what you are saying and take your own advice. JMO and think many others here too

• Like 6

I'm pretty sure I've read all, or at least most of the comments on this thread. The one thought that keeps coming back to me is that your ex is probably super stoked for his tag and running into you hasn't even crossed his mind. A man's mind works totally different than a woman's. We don't worry about the same things. I'm sure he's daydreaming of arrowing a huge bull instead of passing the time wondering who he may or may not see during his hunt.

I am pretty sure you're ex is happy to call you a ex.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure I've read all, or at least most of the comments on this thread. The one thought that keeps coming back to me is that your ex is probably super stoked for his tag and running into you hasn't even crossed his mind. A man's mind works totally different than a woman's. We don't worry about the same things. I'm sure he's daydreaming of arrowing a huge bull instead of passing the time wondering who he may or may not see during his hunt.

i totally agree...most mens minds even with the ex in the middle of the woods would be,"HMMMMM, I've been chasing these dang elk all week, I'm tired, Hungry, even though shes my ex and i hate her, I could use a piece of @$$ real quick".

Thats how most men think

• Like 4

Danged if reopening this thread isn't just like a woman and an argument. 3 Weeks go by and out of no-where… BAM "remember this!".

Just giving you a hard time, sort of.

• Like 1

i totally agree...most mens minds even with the ex in the middle of the woods would be,"HMMMMM, I've been chasing these dang elk all week, I'm tired, Hungry, even though shes my ex and i hate her, I could use a piece of @$$ real quick".

Thats how most men think

giphy.gif

This is my all time favorite thread since August 23, 2010!

l'll bite, what was August 23, 2010?