Sign in to follow this  
twigsnapper

Ex - wife's sewing machine

Even with all the nonsense I am so much happier than I was before. This site has so many great members. My only regret is not getting on here sooner. You guys have kept me laughing

Thank you all,

Welcome aboard. I think there's a fair number of people that already had an idea of what the other side of the story would be, call it 'male intuition'.

PM your address, I'll send you a tshirt that helped get me through some of my divorce-craziness. Just wearing it makes you feel better!

post-1431-0-65626900-1440814619.jpg

I'm just kidding I dont really have one... yet. Anyone else want to chip in on an order?

• Like 7

I almost spit my beer out!

That would have been alcohol abuse!good thing you saved it!

PM sent on the process of getting a order of protection so your ex nor her great grandma can come and try to get back their possessions that they rightfully own.

Also Will you take $35? I could use it to sew up a new seat cover for my kayak

bruh, i just saw one of your ex gf's on tinder a second ago. i swiped right, im gonna try to hit it.

I wish you the best of Luck on hitting it Dick. There's nothing more I'd like than seeing any one of my ex's disappointed.

that's funny!
  • Like 2

PM sent on the process of getting a order of protection so your ex nor her great grandma can come and try to get back their possessions that they rightfully own.

Also Will you take $35? I could use it to sew up a new seat cover for my kayak

bruh, i just saw one of your ex gf's on tinder a second ago. i swiped right, im gonna try to hit it.
I wish you the best of Luck on hitting it Dick. There's nothing more I'd like than seeing any one of my ex's disappointed.
that's funny!
kinda figured you'd be on grinder??
  • Like 3

I'm so bummed that other post got pulled. By far one of the best to date . I almost missed it!!! I saw 8 pages then the lock and was like this has to be good. It did not disappoint ! Gone but not forgotten :(

• Like 2

Even with all the nonsense I am so much happier than I was before. This site has so many great members. My only regret is not getting on here sooner. You guys have kept me laughing

Thank you all,

Welcome aboard. I think there's a fair number of people that already had an idea of what the other side of the story would be, call it 'male intuition'.

PM your address, I'll send you a tshirt that helped get me through some of my divorce-craziness. Just wearing it makes you feel better!

attachicon.gifAl_NO_MA'AM_meeting.jpg

I'm just kidding I dont really have one... yet. Anyone else want to chip in on an order?

Put me down for 2!!

A hunter true to his craft can lose the X but keep his honey hole.

Welcome, Tom. Shoot me details on the upcoming hunt, I'll be there with a pack n mule.

3134qit.gif

Creepy. That's why I love it.

4qo1g1.gif