Congrats on a great buck and being able to put yourself in a position to financially be able to do so. Looking forward to seeing the buck you kill next year....will be really hard to beat this one!

• Like 2

It seems like no matter what the circumstances of the hunt are, any time pictures of a huge buck get posted the thread ends up turning ugly. I love to see the pictures and hear the story of every single deer harvested, big or small. I really appreciate Brandon taking the time to share his story and pictures. What an amazing buck. I know a lot of guys kill big bucks and we never hear about it or see any pictures because of the negative remarks of others.

• Like 6

I'm sorry the spoiled rich guy couldnt hang with us no killin morons. Id love to see dude spend more hours in the hills then on his cell, then he can come back and brag about his 100+ inchers. BTW...you cant quit, your FIRED! flame on hater....

• Like 4

I'm sure the outfitter will post the pictures, no worries. BTW Mathews your definitely at the top of the most ignorant list. lol just sayin

I feel this is a spectacular Buck and a true testament to the quality ( though so many will whine and disagree) of the big game management in AZ. I give mad Props to Brandon for putting himself in a position in life to accomplish what he has accomplished including wrapping his tag around this Brute. My only disappointment in this whole soap opera, is the way the outfitters rushed to put a pic out with no real story behind it other than trying to use it it for marketing. I understand business, and that need to get the marketing value out of such a feat, but in business you also have to know your audience. When I see a Guide put up a Pic with their water mark ... imo they are claiming being the Hunter and the guy with the tag the shooter. Brandon's story shows there was a level of involvement and time beyond what most people imagine when seeing guided kills. Including that kind of information from the beginning would (imo) would have changed the whole course of the thread and some individual views on the guides involved. Brandon, congrats and good luck on future hunts.

• Like 2

The buck is awesome! No one will argue that. Brandon is awesome for being able to buy that tag. It is his buck, not the guide or outfitters buck. That i why i cant stand watermarks and outfitters taking claim to a buck just to make even more money off our states wildlife. Kudos to Brandon and this is truly an amazing buck.

• Like 2

I'm sorry the spoiled rich guy couldnt hang with us no killin morons. Id love to see dude spend more hours in the hills then on his cell, then he can come back and brag about his 100+ inchers. BTW...you cant quit, your FIRED! flame on hater....Your Definitely 2nd on the list of DA maybe first I think it's a tie!!!

you're still here? Thought you were busy? Just think how much tougher you'll get by having no killin morons not being a azzkizzer to you. It's ok spoiled guy,er.... Brandon....I'm sure you won't need much luck on your next "hunt".
  • Like 2

What in the heck is wrong with everyone lately? Having hunting withdrawals and getting cranky?

Guilty! I admit it..... Sorry guys... :(

If one of you guys with an elk tag gets skunked, can you mail me the tag so I can see what it feels like to hold one.... :( :( :(

• Like 1

Wow...couesD has thin skin... he has said he was leaving this site for good 3 differnt times in this one thread. That just goes to show you how good this site is...He can't leave and keeps coming back.

Nice buck and congrats...you just come across as arrogant to some. Look forward to seeing your future bucks as I'm sure you will be back.

• Like 2

I'm sure the outfitter will post the pictures, no worries. BTW Mathews your definitely at the top of the most ignorant list. lol just sayin

Feel free to point out my ignorance.

If you do not agree with how he took his animals or anything else, just let it go... This site is going to be no more pictures because of asses like yourselves that look for something to pick at! Unreal....

• Like 4