lancetkenyon

Really? Really???

Do not think it is photo shopped at all ... and I do not see what the fuss is .. other than maybe offending some Antis ... No one has enough info to judge how long it went from dirt nap to the top of the jeep, to hanging and being processed. I can tell you from experience I have had a couple Bucks from 3c on the top of my ZJ and to the guy who does our processing quicker than many retrieve and field dress there kills. A good winch makes things a lot easier but still impressive to get him up top like that.

1hfak7.jpg

Idk that leg laying on the roof looks sketch

I could be wrong

Dead carcasses and angles do weird things to our eyes... That leg is pulled back and behind the strap ... if one assumes it is field dressed that upper cavity can be collapsing a little under the weight... Photo Shopped is usually easy to see when you download and zoom into the pixels with adobe and I am not seeing the signs personally of it being shopped. just my opinion

• Like 1

WTH ! Oh man. Shoot it probably took more work to get it up there then it would have to skin it and butcher it. haha Way to give all of us hunter a bad name who ever did that.

• Like 2

Drag to a stout ponderosa branch, hoist up, drive rig underneath, letr down, strap it... Dun and dun.

thats how we get them into the back of a truck

• Like 2

a winch mounted to a headache rack in conjunction with a quad ramp works real nice. i've got a 3000lb capstan with a LOT of rope that i'm waiting to try out this year. ought to work pretty slick

• Like 3

a winch mounted to a headache rack in conjunction with a quad ramp works real nice. i've got a 3000lb capstan with a LOT of rope that i'm waiting to try out this year. ought to work pretty slick

Basically how we got my kudu, hartebeest and wildebeest in the truck in Africa.

Every time I need a good laugh I go to coueswhitetail. It never takes long to find a post which leaves me LMAO. This one didn't disappoint and I'm still fighting the laughter as I write. From Jehovah Witnesses, men needing to grow a pair, men needing tampons for their mangina's and don't forget women being property. All that was missing was a reference to naturegirl (come on I know someone wants to). This was better than the last episode of Family Guy.......

• Like 5

Guest wdenike

Every time I need a good laugh I go to coueswhitetail. It never takes long to find a post which leaves me LMAO. This one didn't disappoint and I'm still fighting the laughter as I write. From Jehovah Witnesses, men needing to grow a pair, men needing tampons for their mangina's and don't forget women being property. All that was missing was a reference to naturegirl (come on I know someone wants to). This was better than the last episode of Family Guy.......

You mean you don't come on here as a prerequisite to becoming a lean mean politically correct hunting machine???? Cause that's definitely why I am on here!! LMAO

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

lol^ It takes all kinds!

Seriously though. I bet most guys on here would have stopped and given him a hand wrastlin that monster up there.

• Like 1