lancetkenyon

Really? Really???

Thats old school. Wish we could see more of that instead of everyone afraid of offending someone. Go to wyoming for antelope and still see a bunch of old cars with antelope strapped to the roof.

this. thank you.

• Like 1

If you are local or going right back to a big tree in camp winching that sucker up there is probably pretty dang convenient.

• Like 2

Do what ya gotta do. He didn't cut the head off and leave the carcass. I try to be a little more incognito but they gotter dun with what the had.

• Like 1

That's friggin awesome! I just want to know how the heck they got it up there lol!

• Like 1

i for one love driving through town with my antlers out.

ill never forget my first big game hunt unit 27 with my dad. i got a spike and my dad got a nice 6x6. and when we loaded it up he said something about not showing the horns off, just like were saying now not piss people off or offend anyone i guess. i didnt understand why they would be offended. i was 13 and i remember thinking "f$%k that" let it hangout and if they get pissed let them.

on my way home from 3c with a deer last year some lady in a mercedes flipped me off. kinda made me feel good.

• Like 1

Awesome bull! Stop being one of those "I'm offended morons". If you don't like it, then don't do it. If people would just stop worrying about what everyone else in this world was doing, and just concentrated on what they are doing, we would be a whole lot better off.

• Like 9

I kinda like it myself. Love to see how they got it up here. But hey, I guess I have not lived in the city long enough for the conversion. Looks like he needs to borrow the squeegee though.

• Like 1

It really is a hard one to call. On one hand I'm sure tired of this pussified world we live in where there really aren't that many men left, mostly just a bunch crying women with testicles...

But on the other hand, like it or not, this is the world we live in and image matters, especially with social media, twitter or twatter or whatever, facebook etc. Look at what happened to that friggin dentist through social media.

Anti hunters are going to hate us no matter what, so screw them. It's the nuetral nonhunters that concern me. I'd like to see them either stay neutral or, better yet, come to our side. Hate to see them be put off hunters by something they may view as a gruesome display.

I'm with the keep it covered side on this one.

edit: but I would love to pull up next to this guy at the gas station and talk to him. Great bull!

• Like 1

I have no problem with antlers showing. I do it every time I get an animal (with antlers). But I guess I am the only one who thinks it is not best practice to strap it to the roof with blood all over every window. No need to slap everyone in the face with my game animal. I realize he is not getting the antlers in the Cherokee, but he could cut it up and get it cooled own and out of public view.

But I also do not do a lot of gratuitous public displays of affection, grab my wife's butt in public, whistle at a hot girl, stare at boobs when I am talking to a woman, cuss in front of women or children, chew with my mouth open, or disrespect people that do not prove they deserve it.

Everyone has their own opinion on this, and I am apparently in the minority, which is fine. I am glad we can keep this civil (for the most part) and respect your opinions as well. But I am not an "offended moron".

• Like 2

Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. If i can get a rig to animal and get it cooled off in time, you better believe i try to load it whole. The skinning and cleaning process goes a lot smoother in a controlled environment.

• Like 1

maybe he was just stopping for a can of chew and topping off before heading to camp?Personally I would have had him skinned as hot as it been, but I'm all for showing some horn .. fu(K whoever it pisses off .. nice bull bud!!!

• Like 2

Pack its insides full of ice and get that jeep dirty. The only problem there is blood eats paint. Anti hhunting people want to get angry seeing that on the way to buy there store bought veal. To bad so sad. I have a wrangler the roof is the on place I'd have room for that monster. Grats to the hunter. Keep on bleeding.