lancetkenyon

Really? Really???

Maybe he is a local & just killed the bull & taking to his house to skin it & cut it up.

Since there is no story behind the picture it is not fair to judge the way the bull is

being transferred. Just my just my 2 cents.

I'm pretty positive that is the Circle K in Show Low so probably another great bull to come out of 3C. Only thing I see wrong with it is its not my bull...seriously though, it looks like he has fantastic time length. Would love to see more pics and story.

I'm 100% with lancetkenyon on this one. I wish we lived in a world where doing this were not a big deal. But that world no longer exists. Flaunting it because you can isn't the right approach. A couple of years back I sat through my son's hunter's ed class with him, and his instructor said something very wise that I think we would all be very smart to heed. It went something like this:

About 15% of the population hunts and or is pro hunting. Another 15% (and unfortunately I believe this number is growing) is firmly anti hunting. Our job as responsible hunters is to make certain we don't do anything that would push the remaining neutral 70% to the other side.

Ask yourself what driving around like this is likely to do.

• Like 6

Longshooter, that would mess up Your pink Cadilac and maybee bend the antenna's. But I think You would be proud of the way the paint looked after..........BOB!

Everyone is looking past one of the most impressive feats of redneck engineering ever... Only important question is how in the F*ck did they get that on the top of the cab? heck of a bull

• Like 2

Ya! Can of chew!

Maybe a 6 pack for the evening celebration... Just sayin'

• Like 1

1. Screw the anti's, granola munchers, wolf humpers and PETAphiles. I hope they gag on their tofu.

2. I'll bet you a $1 all that meat ends up in the bottom of a dumpster before the next hunting season.

• Like 2