lancetkenyon

Really? Really???

Possible a local killed a nice bull, had a winch set up and was easy to roof it that way they can tree hand it at their place for further processing. Might be the guy was 30 minutes from home and didn't think twice about antis and pics and political stuff. Might be that a local guy shot a bull and took it home. Had he been transporting it to Tucson or Phoenix then on, I'll give you hillbilly idiot redneck! We've always had a truck growing up bit we didn't always quarter and ice our meat. Most times it was half hour or less to home. If all we had was a Cherokee then I'd imagine it would be on the roof. I understand the anti's look for anything and everything but, BIG BUT!!! a hunter brought this situation to light! If antis hadn't seen it in person then they've seen it now on the web

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

This really looks bad on hunters to those who do NOT hunt. Easy enough to quarter it and get it cooled down or on ice without putting the entire bull on the top to cook in the sun and run blood down every side of the vehicle. I am not PC, but come on. A little consideration of others please.Yes, it is a big bull.

Normally agree with a lot that you post. But I have to call bull chit on this one. I don't make a habit of smooching up to anybody's arse. But carry on ethics police. Continue to cow down to the arseholes.

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Maybe he was baiting in elk and left the bait bucket on top of the car. Once the elk climbed up there, he shot it so that it would not scratch up the paint, and the darn thing dyed right there. This photo was taken as he drove into town to get his buddy to help him get the elk down before his wife sees it...just maybe.

• Like 3

Guest wdenike

Whether shopped or not!!!

post-10217-0-36113900-1442289300.jpg

In the event it was real. They may have been totally ignorant of the fact that spoilage could have occurred very quickly. Or the laugh may have been on the ethics police, As they may have been ten to fifteen minutes from a walk in cooler. But it's their deal, and kissin arse of antis really hasn't been workin well for us at all thus far!!!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

I view it like JW's knocking on my door. If I wanted to know about your religion, I'll ask you. I'm just not an in your face kind of guy with stuff like that. I could care less about offending someone, I just try not to rub it directly in proples faces.

But I am not an "offended moron".

He didn't say you were an offended moron he said don't be one. Just cuz ur wife says ur bein an azzhole doesn't mean u are. Ur just actin like one. I think I'm with the majority on this one. He got it done. Who gives a shoot if it offends some idiot. Everyone's too dam worried bout everyone's dam feelings these days of pussified America.

• Like 3

But I am not an "offended moron".

He didn't say you were an offended moron he said don't be one. Just cuz ur wife says ur bein an azzhole doesn't mean u are. Ur just actin like one. I think I'm with the majority on this one. He got it done. Who gives a shoot if it offends some idiot. Everyone's too dam worried bout everyone's dam feelings these days of pussified America.

Pussified America, well put.

so i read every post. not one person here knows this guy or knows his story, but the ethics police wanna rag all over him. a couple questions-1- where else is he gonna put it? b- how do ya know the meat is spoiled? maybe he just killed it. and 3- if it was in the back of a pickup, wouldn't you still see the same thing? give the guy a break. besides, i don't think anybody here wants to give a guy strong enough to rassle that thing up there a hard time. sometimes neccessity takes precedence over decorum. Lark.

• Like 11

This thread is proof that there really is a declining testosterone levels in the majority of today's men. Seriously, all this politically correctness, jealousy and just plain crying like a little busy blows me away. Sounds like the majority of you needs some midol for your cramps and a pad for your bleeding.

Whatever happened to the days when men were men and women were just property? Gee, I sure miss those days!

I have been hunting in this state for well over 30 years and it blows me away how the hunting community has changed so much over the years.

• Like 3

Guest wdenike

This thread is proof that there really is a declining testosterone levels in the majority of today's men. Seriously, all this politically correctness, jealousy and just plain crying like a little busy blows me away. Sounds like the majority of you needs some midol for your cramps and a pad for your bleeding.

Whatever happened to the days when men were men and women were just property? Gee, I sure miss those days!

I have been hunting in this state for well over 30 years and it blows me away how the hunting community has changed so much over the years.

And through those years. The kumbaya crowd has managed to cough up their "privilege" ( according to g&f ) to trap. RIGHT TO LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Can ya all see that rag swirling in the toilet??????? And they are fixin to cough up more chit traveling down the path they are taking. Bet your arse the anti's aren't one bit afraid of hurting our feelers. Probably as good a time as any to grow a set of KAHONAS. But what the heII do I know????

Take care,Willie

• Like 1

I heard that bull was taken at long range with an expandable broad head while it was treating it's taste buds to a bit of "livestock" mineral. The DIY hunter shot from a tree stand he had left in the woods for 73 hours, after he E-scouted the best spot to put it.

Also heard the hunter said any outfitters were free to use this picture in their brochures.

Could be a rumor though?

• Like 5