lancetkenyon

Really? Really???

Just passing along a tradition to the young hunters...

Though it does disturb me alittle to see little man driving while tit-faced..

Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome!!!! Why is it that the world is asked to tolerate gays, and let them put their meat where they want, but we as hunters have to be afraid of hauling animals we have legally taken home or to camp. I know these guys pretty well. They are both hard working, good guys. They are, as mentioned earlier, local guys from Show Low. They killed a good bull, and did nothing wrong.

wow the poster got 7 so far pages on one pic. It is probably photo shopped, why would someone who had spent a lot of money on his jeep put a big dent in the roof? If it is real then it is another reason we need more abortions. Only the poster knows and he thinks that he is a winner ie. 7+ pages of guessing games.

It is real, local guy decided to get it out whole so he could skin and cape hanging. Wasn't going far

• Like 1

It is real, local guy decided to get it out whole so he could skin and cape hanging. Wasn't going far

Glad to hear that this pic is real. Awesome looking bull on top of an awesome looking jeep. What's not to like?

Standman, That will be You on top someday and a truck load of Goulds Turkeys driving around laughing.............BOB!

I don't know what time the pic was taken in show low but my girlfriend actually seen the bull on the Jeep around 2 o'clock in snowflake. Bull had quite a ride.

• Like 1

When I was a kid when any of the local guys killed a big buck we would drive around town with the tail gate down just to show him off, we'd stop off at the local honky tonk and drink beer with the boys for a few hours with the buck outside on display if it was cold enough outside..lol Oh the good old days.. I'm sure in todays PC world that would get you some kind of ticket.

• Like 3

When I was a kid when any of the local guys killed a big buck we would drive around town with the tail gate down just to show him off, we'd stop off at the local honky tonk and drink beer with the boys for a few hours with the buck outside on display if it was cold enough outside..lol Oh the good old days.. I'm sure in todays PC world that would get you some kind of ticket.

Still is like that in some places. Heck, Sholo is probably that way except for the implications of a huge metropolis in this state. The ethics and values of the big city spill out over the rest of the state.

In Montana, outside of the bigger towns -Missoula, Bozeman, Billings, Great Falls and Helena- most hunters still show off their bull outside the bars. Those bigger towns have the more Modern ethics, but everywhere else in the state outside the big cities, it's still the old school. Montana doesn't have a city bigger than a little over 100,000 people, so the citi folk/values do not sprawl all over the rest of the state like the way it does here.

I don't know what time the pic was taken in show low but my girlfriend actually seen the bull on the Jeep around 2 o'clock in snowflake. Bull had quite a ride.

I got the photo at 8:40AM.