JACK

My Solo Adventure

Thanks for the cool story, I resisted the urge to scroll down and just look at the pictures. What a great buck.

We got chased off the hill on Friday night, the wind was blowing so hard my friend thought his tent was going to rip apart. We moved down the hill (which was very big) at 11:30 at night.

Congrats on a great buck

Great buck and awesome story. Sounds like a memorable adventure.

Man what a great write up and incredible hunt it looks like you had Jack. I can confirm what you said about how things on Google Earth look smaller than they really are and I also tried a solo backpack hunt this year and an experience you what your had was exactly what I was hoping for. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me like yours did for you. Not even close. Huge congrats on your successful solo backpack hunt!

ENJOYED YOUR STORY AND YOUR PICS!! NICE BUCK!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! THANKS FOR SHARING THAT!!

Wow! Awesome story. You better be seeing lots of deer 12 miles in

I think I have read your story and looked at the pictures about ten times already. Great write up and awesome buck! You definitely earned him and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of your adventure. Thank you for sharing it!

Thanks for all the comments!...gunna be hard to top this hunt!

Few other cool things about this hunt...When I scouted last November these are two of the bucks I found...

2014-11-30%2007.20.56_zpslwfrslbb.jpg

20151027_180716_zpsrh3kfump.jpg

The shed I tripped over on Sunday is from first buck...

2014-11-30%2007.20.12_zpsarx3p4sv.jpg

20151025_135029_zpsgs27poxf.jpg

And I am 95% sure my tag is wrapped around the second...These two bucks were together last year when I saw them...and I found the shed about 500 yards from where they were laying and I killed my buck 300 yards from where they were...

• Like 1