Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

I just checked my card for the first time. Proud of myself for waiting this long, hahaha. All bets are off now!

• Like 1

Wonder if this thread will get to 10 pages before anything starts showing up. You all are lucky as our draw closes tomorrow at 5 and then I have to wait a month for results. Well I am lucky as we have a definite date for results. I know I am going deer hunting and my daughter will go elk hunting. I just have to know about my elk tag and where the daughter is hunting. At least this keeps me entertained.

If I were running it I would not even start until I was walking out the door on a Friday afternoon. No way I want to answer 42,000 phone calls about why my card hasn't been charged etc.

• Like 2

A hole lot of guests sponging on this site 155. Even the members have incognito names. I guess that you don't want the boss noticing that you are not working. If I were running this website I would charge for sneaky people or block them. :ph34r:

OH COME ON ALREADY! DRAW THE NUMBERS!!!!! Argh!!!!

My cell battery is running low

The grouchy old draw lady sounds much older.

What do you expect when she answers the same question 346795279843 times a day?

5 pages and still nothing. Lmfao!!!! Hopefully they will hit cards tomorrow so I know if a have to put in for NM or not

• Like 1

I was actually productive at work today! It's 1PM and I'm done for the day! :)

Think I'll grab some lunch and a cold beer and wait for my credit card to get hit!