Can't take anymore ! Got to brag , leaving in 5 days for my hunt of a lifetime ! I spend so much time thinking , tall horns , very wide , trash , kickers , 150 " or bigger , hold out tell last few days , shoot first decent 4x4 or tag soup . I've practiced shooting in real scenarios , I'm ready as I can be to begin war games with big mule deer . My son will be going on this hunt with me and that will be a memory for life

• Like 6

Good luck and stay positive! That place can mentally break you.

Wish I was going along! Lol

And ignore the crazy guides! :)

• Like 1

I have Never been mentally broken on any hunt before , tell I found out I got a 13 B tag . You can put 13 B down as your first choice , but you really need to think about it . Are you willing to scout your butt off , wear your truck out , repair your truck from last scouting trip , buy new tires , pay hundreds of dollars for towing back to town , gas expense , drive yourself nuts , hire a guide , buy a scouting package , willing to drive night and day to get there and willing to Not see a deer . Yes 13 B will definitely break you ! But I'm ready , I'm sure everyone who has had tag before has gone through it 💪🏼

• Like 1

Good luck that place is truly an amazing saw 15 deer over 190 biggest being around 230 on my hunt

Thx for the invite... Not cool,j/k

• Like 1

Good luck!!!

Good luck! I've had that tag before. It's the most mentally tough hunt I've been on. I think it mentally messes with you because it is so far from everything and phone service is hit n miss at best. Good luck!

Can't take anymore ! Got to brag , leaving in 5 days for my hunt of a lifetime ! I spend so much time thinking , tall horns , very wide , trash , kickers , 150 " or bigger , hold out tell last few days , shoot first decent 4x4 or tag soup . I've practiced shooting in real scenarios , I'm ready as I can be to begin war games with big mule deer . My son will be going on this hunt with me and that will be a memory for life

Your post has brought out the duplicity of the human species in me. Part of my brain says good luck and the other says I HATE YOU.

FYI - if a guide tells you where a Giant buck is 5 miles away or more. Stop right there and start hunting.

• Like 1

^^^ True. And when you start seeing a lot of vehicles in an out-of-the-way spot, you know someone saw something big there.