Guest akaspecials

What music have you been listening to?

I drive ALOT.......I mainly listen to podcast Jay Scott Outdoors, Meat Eater and Gritty Bowman, all three podcast are loaded with pros in the hunting industry good stories and great tips for anything outdoors.

LOL, just as I was typing. Great minds think alike

I listen to podcast at work but to tell you the the truth they are getting redundant. Same old subjects and guest on every channel. These Gohunt guys are every freaking episode for the last month. Once you have been told that high country bowhunting is the only real hunting 47 times you get bored.

I wont listen to anything about turkey hunting or shed hunting or endless rants about climate change or hunting ethics.

• Like 4

Joe Rogan is by far my favorite podcast. Jay and Gritty Bowmen are getting really redundant. Same guests, same topics. Joe Rogan does a good job of switching up guests and topics to keep things relevant

• Like 1

+1 to the podcasts getting old. I lost interest about 4-5 months ago. I might check back before elk season to see what the different opinions are across the state regarding weather conditions and growth but that's about it.

I've been hung up on politics lately, listening to the patriot on XM radio as well as NPR, POTUS, progressive and C-span but I see a burn out coming on that garbage and may be looking for music again soon.

I drew a half decent elk tag this year so I'm gonna be driving a lot to get to the unit. I need some new music suggestions for the ride and couldn't find the old music thread. What have you guys been listening too recently?

Recently I've been listening to a lot of bluegrass (The Devil Makes Three, Trampled by Turtles, Del McCoury). Looking to change it up. Podcast suggestions would be appreciated too!

Great choices. If you're into bluegrass, check out Truckstop Honeymoon.

My Pandora is fun to listen to. It has quite a range of things. It can jump from George Straight to Pantera to NWA to Jason Boland to __________.

I have been listening to more punk rock lately though specifically with Dropkick Murphys, Social D, Rancid, Lars Fredrickson & the Bastards, etc.

Harley

Five Finger Death Punch radio on Slacker, as well as 90's country on Slacker.

Also, the Truth and Justice podcast, Joe Rogan, and The Fighter And The Kid, all in stitcher.

• Like 1

Also, the Truth and Justice podcast, Joe Rogan, and The Fighter And The Kid, all in stitcher.

I thought i was the only one that listens to TFATK!

I thought i was the only one that listens to TFATK!
Brendan Schäub is kind of a doucher, but Brian Callen cracks me up.

I do really enjoy the big Brown break down though.