Guest akaspecials

What music have you been listening to?

Five Finger Death Punch radio on Slacker, as well as 90's country on Slacker.

Also, the Truth and Justice podcast, Joe Rogan, and The Fighter And The Kid, all in stitcher.

I thought i was the only one that listens to TFATK!

I'm a big TFATK fan!

Black Label Society

Pride & Glory

Kenny Wayne Shepherd

Ted Nugent

John Petrucci

Dream Theater

Iron Maiden

Anything witha guitar that shreds basically.

Oh...and Aaron Lewis

Iron maiden , old school Metallica( new stuff way to commercialized), megadeath, pantera , some country never hurts

I drew a half decent elk tag this year so I'm gonna be driving a lot to get to the unit. I need some new music suggestions for the ride and couldn't find the old music thread. What have you guys been listening too recently?

Recently I've been listening to a lot of bluegrass (The Devil Makes Three, Trampled by Turtles, Del McCoury). Looking to change it up. Podcast suggestions would be appreciated too!

If you dig blue grass/folk music check out Tyler Childers. That's my late night headed to the hills music

• Like 1

Disturbed.. Sound of Silence. (Best cover ever)

Second best. FFDP, Bad Company is the best cover!

Oh man ... if we are getting into covers there are a WHOLE LOT OF THEM I'd put above these. How about Hendrix "All Along the Watchtower" for a start. Eric Clapton "I Shot the Sherriff". Hendrix again with "Sunshine of Your Love". If that don't work for you Stevie Ray Vaughn "Voodoo Child - Slight Return" or "Little Wing" (though he should have done the vocals). Johnny Cash "Hurt" (Friggin Classic). Metallica's Cover of a Cover "Whiskey in the Jar". And a WHOLE BUNCH OF ZAKK WYLDE stuff (Hello Zakk Sabath).

Not that those aren't good though.

Disturbed.. Sound of Silence. (Best cover ever)

Second best. FFDP, Bad Company is the best cover!

Oh man ... if we are getting into covers there are a WHOLE LOT OF THEM I'd put above these. How about Hendrix "All Along the Watchtower" for a start. Eric Clapton "I Shot the Sherriff". Hendrix again with "Sunshine of Your Love". If that don't work for you Stevie Ray Vaughn "Voodoo Child - Slight Return" or "Little Wing" (though he should have done the vocals). Johnny Cash "Hurt" (Friggin Classic). Metallica's Cover of a Cover "Whiskey in the Jar". And a WHOLE BUNCH OF ZAKK WYLDE stuff (Hello Zakk Sabath).

Not that those aren't good though.

Not bad for a 3 piece band. They would play in the city at the Electric Circus but I wasn't old enough to get in, admission was $2.