Guest akaspecials

What music have you been listening to?

Like others, XM radio for the most part. Also listen to iHeart radio.

XM:

Hair Nation

Ozzy's Boneyard

Bluesville

80's

iHeart Radio:

Slippery When Wet

• Like 1

Saw Eric Church earlier this week, probably will see Randy Rogers Band at the County Fair next week. Going to Red Rocks to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in May. Otherwise Old Crow Medicine Show, anything on Sirius XM Bluegrass station. Plenty of other obscure and random other stuff like punk from the eighties, reggae, metal. I like LOTS of music but if it has some twang I really like it!

• Like 2

I think with no tags i'll start listening to some Blues.

The Thrill is Gone

:D :D :D :D

Most everything has been mentioned already...same xM stations, Marty Robbins and Rush are permanent fixtures in my truck as well as the Young Dubliners. Podcasts...Meateater has been really good lately including a really interesting one about mountain lions I was listening today. Hardcore History is a good one too.

I like audiobooks too...latest one for me has been Salt: A World History. Got me back and forth from elk and sheep hunts as well as some work drives to Phx. Very interesting stuff.

mainly Alison Krauss

She is great! Such a beautiful voice.

Mostly I have been listening to Justin Johnson....his guitar playing on his smoke and mirrors album is perfect to listen to around a campfire. He has a new album that I haven't checked out, but I think it's not in the same vein as his calmer blues/slide guitar on the other albums.

one of my favorites of his:

http://www.justinjohnsonlive.com/music.html

• Like 1

I mix it up big time. Usually start with classical in the morning as it helps stimulate the brain, then after I get goin a little bit its country and finish off the day with skynyrd, ccr, staind, five finger death punch, metallica and whatever else the youtube auto play brings up.

I always considered myself more of a country guy, but lately it seems like no matter who I start listening to it drifts towards that super-douche sam hunt or some worthless american idol contestant who is now trying to be country. Cant stand that, so I've been leaning more on my rock side.

XM radio is worth every penny if you drive alot.

Outlaw Country

Ozzie's Boneyard

Classic Rewind

Classic Vinyl

Hair Nation

MLB Network are mo go-to channels

This is exactly what I have on XM radio except for the baseball.