Guest akaspecials

What music have you been listening to?

Guest akaspecials

I drew a half decent elk tag this year so I'm gonna be driving a lot to get to the unit. I need some new music suggestions for the ride and couldn't find the old music thread. What have you guys been listening too recently?

Recently I've been listening to a lot of bluegrass (The Devil Makes Three, Trampled by Turtles, Del McCoury). Looking to change it up. Podcast suggestions would be appreciated too!

Right now I'm listening to a lot of Randy Rogers Band, Stoney LaRue, and Turnpike Trubadors with some Chris Stapleton and Aaron Lewis mixed in.

• Like 3

Cody jinks luke combs whiskey myers aaron watson and a lil earl dibbles jr!

Pantera, System of a Down, Metallica, Korn, Disturbed, Darrius Rucker, Eminem, Nine inch Nails, johnny Cash.

• Like 2

XM radio is worth every penny if you drive alot.

Outlaw Country

Ozzie's Boneyard

Classic Rewind

Classic Vinyl

Hair Nation

MLB Network are mo go-to channels

• Like 1

XM radio is what I do too. I put a ton of miles on my truck every year and couldn't imagine having to listen to regular radio.

Firstwave

80's on 8

Lithium

Ozzie's Boneyard

Hair Nation

• Like 1

Josh Abbot is playin at Denim and Diamond's tonight. He's pretty good. I prefer the red dirt/texas country as well like a lot of you posting on here. I'll be there tonight

I drive ALOT.......I mainly listen to podcast Jay Scott Outdoors, Meat Eater and Gritty Bowman, all three podcast are loaded with pros in the hunting industry good stories and great tips for anything outdoors.

• Like 3

Downloading podcasts and audio books before a long drive have become my go to. Here are a few of my suggestions:

• Meateater
  • Jay Scott Outdoors
  • Gritty Bowman
  • During football seasons I'll download the previous day's episodes of the Doug and Wolf sports talk radio show
  • Favorite fiction series of books to download: Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series (CIA assassin espionage stuff)
  • Like 1