Sign in to follow this  
Tail_Dragger

Deer Leftovers

those leftover hunts suuuck. Anything besides a December coues hunt or a strip/Kaibab hunt is a big waste of time. I'd much rather be out scouting for the upcoming javelina hunts.

• Like 1

They wouldn't give out tags if there weren't animals in the unit right. haha I used to love 36b before every wash had undocumented immigrants

• Like 2

They wouldn't give out tags if there weren't animals in the unit right. haha I used to love 36b before every wash had undocumented immigrants

I used to love 36b before all the deer got slaughtered by 4000 annual deer tags.

• Like 5

My first choice (drawn, of course...) is on the leftover list! :rolleyes: What's that old saying about one man's trash?? :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Everybody knows you cant kill a decent deer on a leftover. All of the good bucks go inter-dimensional-ly to a place where they can not be seen unless its a December hunt or you have 5k worth of optics on you.

Besides if you apply for a leftover and you live in the phoenix metro area or north of I10 in tucson, the likely hood of getting your throat sliced by an illegal is much higher. for your own safety if you live in these areas do not get a left over unless its 20b.

• Like 2

36b was awesome until the doe to buck ratio became like 60:1

• Like 4

Really sucks now 33 muzzleloader is Whitetail only up until this year it used to be an any antlered deer hunt no wonder there's so many tags left over think I'll pass Fish and Game putting out way too many Whitetail tags for this unit

• Like 2

Game and fish is all about the Benjamin, just like the suuuuper raffle.

• Like 1

Everybody knows you cant kill a decent deer on a leftover. All of the good bucks go inter-dimensional-ly to a place where they can not be seen unless its a December hunt or you have 5k worth of optics on you.

Besides if you apply for a leftover and you live in the phoenix metro area or north of I10 in tucson, the likely hood of getting your throat sliced by an illegal is much higher. for your own safety if you live in these areas do not get a left over unless its 20b.

Yea!!! Stay north of I10, waaay to dangerous down south.

• Like 3

Headed south this year if we get a leftover. Got to do something. We missed the draw with all the football and cheer expenses this year!!!!!