Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Aunt Nancy Mowing the Lawn

Cut the grass.....hmmmm....let's hire a new division of DHS/CBP. The GCA "Grass Cutting Authorities". Of course, how are we going to vet all of the landscaping professionals who normally perform this task....

• Like 1

Cut the grass.....hmmmm....let's hire a new division of DHS/CBP. The GCA "Grass Cutting Authorities". Of course, how are we going to vet all of the landscaping professionals who normally perform this task....

This story kinda reminded me when one of our AZ reps....(Brimhall) wanted to take all of the grass clippings from lawns in the valley and haul them up for the elk to eat..........

• Like 1

Makes sense, both documented and undocumented Democrats are snakes in the grass. Give the beatch credit for finally being honest, geeze.

• Like 1

No grass, but have you seen the tree removal project between the south end of the Huachucas and the border? Opening it up to see the illegals.

No grass, but have you seen the tree removal project between the south end of the Huachucas and the border? Opening it up to see the illegals.

So they can be caught, fed, bathed, clothed and given a ride home. We need to start puting them all on chain gangs building the wall already.

• Like 1

Nice audio biglakejake, priceless wonder if she is related to Pelosi.

As I read that I could hear Ron White saying "you can't fix stupid" over and over. It still doesn't top "we have to pass it so we can see what is in it". I'm sure she will keep trying.

Remember when Joe Biden wanted to cut the paychecks of all the cattle guards out West to help balance the budget?

Heaven help us ...

• Like 1