PRDATR

Day One Results

One lope and one rifle or early bow bull!!!!

My 77 year old Dad and I have elk tags for a rut hunt, likely cow tags. BPs on pronghorn, son up to 25 Bps now.

Probably a stupid question: is there ANY recourse if my card was declined? Just got off the phone with my bank, my card was hit yesterday and declined before my paycheck deposited... I'm sick to my stomach.

Probably a stupid question: is there ANY recourse if my card was declined? Just got off the phone with my bank, my card was hit yesterday and declined before my paycheck deposited... I'm sick to my stomach.

Nope, thats y they give u til midnight to update then charge first thing in the morning. Consider it a lesson learned.

• Like 1

Ouch, unfortunately nothing you can do. I'd suggest not using a debit card next time. Curious what hunts you may have missed out on?
  • Like 1

sorry.

Ill try to make it count.

Someone's gotta get lucky in the random pass. Looks like it was you. Unless you screwed up and applied for the late muzzy 3b hunt. That would suck.
  • Like 1