PRDATR

Day One Results

After many years I am finally going to get to go after an Elk. I told my wife I need to get this done before 60. I will 59 this summer.

Good luck dude

Hey guys, I cant remember but I thought in past years card hits would happen for a few days. Am I remembering right?

Card hits happen at one time.

A. Some people get rejected so it goes to the next person.

B. Some cards (credit cards I believe) Take longer to process/post.

• Like 2

Just my 3rd goat tag. Kinda tired of hunting them, probably won't even go.

Haha....I stopped applying after my third tag.

I saw an alert on my phone from Capital One this morning when I woke up. It showed a $785 hit from AZGFD, which is for an in state and out of state tag, but I couldn't login to my account because apparently Capital One's system is down. Can't even make purchases. I'm so scared that this is going to somehow screw me over!!!!! Someone please tell me something that makes me feel better.

I just used my Capital 1 card for a purchase. I didnt get an alert but it didnt get declined
I had mine set up to alert me and didn't get an alert but hoping maybe there's still a chance their system just didn't send it out because the issues it's having. Do you get alerts for all charges and still didn't get one?

Yes I get alerts for all charges and I still havent received one for the 2 purchases I have made today.

Finally able to get into my account and the charge is there. That was stressful.

• Like 1

It took 10 days for results to be posted on the Portal last year. We have both paper and CC apps in, so far 4 elk tag "hits", and we have 5 "paper" results still pending, plus a cpl more CC apps to go... it could still happen for the last two CC apps (4 out of 6 so far)

Two antelope tags!

Congratulations, you have waited a long time for that. Your brother owes you a steak dinner.

23 pts for speed goats and nothing again. My brother drew either 4b or 3A with 23 pts also. At least I'm gonna be on a hunt. Just as good for me.

I hope you are kidding about not going. I've been waiting over 20 years for just 1 hunt, that's all I ever wanted for goats.

I hope you are kidding about not going. I've been waiting over 20 years for just 1 hunt, that's all I ever wanted for goats.

All I ever wanted is a 224" Muley

• Like 6

Bla, bla , bla, 3 goat tags , you are one lucky goat hunter..

• Like 1