PRDATR

Day One Results

Please let Desert Schools be late!!!!!

Two antelope tags!

Congratulations, you have waited a long time for that. Your brother owes you a steak dinner.

Thanks, I had 27 points we averaged 24 together this year . Could be my wife and daughter though with my luck. Single charge of $180

• Like 2

Just my 3rd goat tag. Kinda tired of hunting them, probably won't even go.

I hope you are kidding about not going. I've been waiting over 20 years for just 1 hunt, that's all I ever wanted for goats.
All I ever wanted is a 224" Muley
only 3?? I shoot a goat every year. I just want one elk tag (and elk in freezer).

Well it's the first year in a long time I've got to sit out. Coming off 7 back to back bull tags I can't really complain. Mabey I'll try for the Otc hunts. Ones only 40 miles from me and another about 60. I'd love me a velvet bull or a chance to hunt in the rut with a gun. I'll pick up my goat loyalty point this year too putting me at I think 14. Still a decade away from a sure thing but I still feel like I'm over the hill towards my goat tag.

I have a pending charge for a NR elk tag.

Thats cool you hunted here a few times havent you? I remember on hunttalk you were waiting a long time for a bulltag

Gonna be one heck of a busy September/October my 10yo daughter and her BFF Drew bull tags, my wife drew an archery bull tag and me and my buddy drew a rut rifle or archery tag... Gonna be crazy

• Like 1

Nothing for us this year. Juniors or adult tags. Looking at wHite mt apache youth rag horn hunt for my boys...