PRDATR

Day One Results

Thought I had a lot of points for antelope...sitting at 17....but I see so many guys ahead of me with 24+, I am seriously thinking about saying screw it and putting in for an archery tag. I am kind of stuck in the middle. Waited this long for a rifle tag but potentially so many years to go. Always said I would hunt once with a rifle and then put in for archery, but dang, it could still be a long time waiting for the rifle tag. Point creep is getting worse every year.

• Like 2

Probably a stupid question: is there ANY recourse if my card was declined? Just got off the phone with my bank, my card was hit yesterday and declined before my paycheck deposited... I'm sick to my stomach.

Ouch, unfortunately nothing you can do. I'd suggest not using a debit card next time. Curious what hunts you may have missed out on?

Yeah, "lesson learned." Doesn't really ease the pain when I totally know better and its my own fvcking fault. Yes, I'm pouting. So what.

The hunt I missed was late archery 22N. A prize for no one but me. What makes it worse is I applied with a buddy so he loses too. I'm so effing pissed I can't think straight; took the day off work...

CO OTC it is.

sorry.

Ill try to make it count.

Someone's gotta get lucky in the random pass. Looks like it was you. Unless you screwed up and applied for the late muzzy 3b hunt. That would suck.
Nope I double, triple, quadruple checked.

1st and only choice...hunt #3110

• Like 1

sorry.

Someone's gotta get lucky in the random pass. Looks like it was you. Unless you screwed up and applied for the late muzzy 3b hunt. That would suck.

Bro that's a cow hunt. . Kidding congrats on the tag.

Well I think it's done. Luckily got an early archery bull tag. My 22 goat points were not good enough. Maybe more hits after the weekend. Good luck!

sorry.

Bro that's a cow hunt. . Kidding congrats on the tag.
Lol

Thx man.

• Like 1

Thought I had a lot of points for antelope...sitting at 17....but I see so many guys ahead of me with 24+, I am seriously thinking about saying screw it and putting in for an archery tag. I am kind of stuck in the middle. Waited this long for a rifle tag but potentially so many years to go. Always said I would hunt once with a rifle and then put in for archery, but dang, it could still be a long time waiting for the rifle tag. Point creep is getting worse every year.

Do this. Why wait 20+ years to hunt one day? Go use a bow and have a chance at the biggest bucks before anyone else. Success rates on archery goat are getting much better.

• Like 2

Probably a stupid question: is there ANY recourse if my card was declined? Just got off the phone with my bank, my card was hit yesterday and declined before my paycheck deposited... I'm sick to my stomach.

Ouch, unfortunately nothing you can do. I'd suggest not using a debit card next time. Curious what hunts you may have missed out on?

Yeah, "lesson learned." Doesn't really ease the pain when I totally know better and its my own fvcking fault. Yes, I'm pouting. So what.

The hunt I missed was late archery 22N. A prize for no one but me. What makes it worse is I applied with a buddy so he loses too. I'm so effing pissed I can't think straight; took the day off work...

CO OTC it is.

Instead of being pissed you should be thanking heaven. Worst tag in the state.

• Like 3

There's still hope for anyone who put in for 18 a muzzy antelope. I drew it and if I draw my Colorado mule deer muzzy tag I'll be giving the antelope tag back in a hurry. There isn't a goat big enough to keep me from shooting a 200 inch mule deer. 18 a muzzy guys keep your fingers crossed I draw Colorado. Next in line gets an 18 a muzzy tag if I do. Good luck to all that got tags this year. At least I got an early archery elk tag I won't be giving back.

We I guess bonecollectors 100% draw for unit 8 bull with 8 points didn't pan out.

That's some MAJOR point creep if you didn't draw. Every resident with 8 drew last year and an extra 50 tags this year I would have bet my life you would draw. That's some bad luck. I assume you're a resident?

I do believe my wife gets to elk hunt this year. :) she is really starting to like all this hunting stuff. 😃😀😍

• Like 1