PRDATR

Day One Results

The boys and I got picked. I threw a few great units on there- no idea what we got.

• Like 1

My wife will be chasing rutting bulls, and I'll be living vicariously through her (as is usually the case these days).

you got all the luck when it comes to drawing tags. :D

I saw an alert on my phone from Capital One this morning when I woke up. It showed a $785 hit from AZGFD, which is for an in state and out of state tag, but I couldn't login to my account because apparently Capital One's system is down. Can't even make purchases. I'm so scared that this is going to somehow screw me over!!!!! Someone please tell me something that makes me feel better.

I just used my Capital 1 card for a purchase. I didnt get an alert but it didnt get declined
I had mine set up to alert me and didn't get an alert but hoping maybe there's still a chance their system just didn't send it out because the issues it's having. Do you get alerts for all charges and still didn't get one?
  • Like 1

I saw an alert on my phone from Capital One this morning when I woke up. It showed a $785 hit from AZGFD, which is for an in state and out of state tag, but I couldn't login to my account because apparently Capital One's system is down. Can't even make purchases. I'm so scared that this is going to somehow screw me over!!!!! Someone please tell me something that makes me feel better.

I just used my Capital 1 card for a purchase. I didnt get an alert but it didnt get declined
I had mine set up to alert me and didn't get an alert but hoping maybe there's still a chance their system just didn't send it out because the issues it's having. Do you get alerts for all charges and still didn't get one?

Yes I get alerts for all charges and I still havent received one for the 2 purchases I have made today.

I cant even log in to my Capital One account to check! dang website is having server problems. Today of all days!!

Yep and still down

just curious for the people how have drawn today. Does the Game and Fish update your porthole account from pending to Drawn?

This is in your draw application detail.

I cant even log in to my Capital One account to check! dang website is having server problems. Today of all days!!

Uggg Im in the same boat

• Like 1

I have capital one. I got my email alert and I also saw the pending charge this morning before it went down. I have an Archery Antelope tag.

just curious for the people how have drawn today. Does the Game and Fish update your porthole account from pending to Drawn?

This is in your draw application detail.

Historically, the Portal does not get updated until after all draws are complete & final, and they are ready to post them as 'official'. Not sure of the dates, but my guess is that won't happen for a couple of weeks.

• Like 2