bonecollector777

Results up!

Got a problem this year. I drew a great early archery tag and somehow my dad drew an early muzzy tag during the same time. Gonna be a fun couple weeks in September

• Like 1

Wow just wow. Early archery for the wife and early rifle for my daughter her bestie my buddy and myself!!!! STOKED

Wow just wow. Early archery for the wife and early rifle for my daughter her bestie my buddy and myself!!!! STOKED

Well, someone has to get them. I assume those are Sept. rifle tags? We've had those in the past... super hunts!

• Like 1

Wow Dom you’re living right brother...or your buddy has been servicing folks again. LoL

• Like 1

I don't think anyone has really said anything, but Game and Fish really seemed to have it together for this draw. They seem to be figuring it out. Everything happened pretty quick. I for one am pleased with the progress they have made....and that my dad and I are hunting bulls this Fall.

Agree. Except they really screwed it up by not drawing my name...again.
  • Like 1

thought I was justy buying a point. Never checked bank. Checked portal and I drew unit 8 rifle bull. OH, it's on. 400gr Huckleberry from my 444 should do the trick.

Hats off to AZG&F on a perfect draws process.

• Like 1

Unit 21 muzzle loader[/quote. 5

How many point bro

Got my first archery bull tag in 27! Gonna be a change from the late rifle hunts

Kinda funny there early rifle cow left over tags in units that have 3k applicants last uear