40-year-AZ-hunter

Conserve and Protect (Tags) Presentation at G&F Mtg

Of course I am going on with it. See you at the June meeting. Be careful, if Pete stops too fast you might end up with a brown head.

• Like 2

Of course I am going on with it. See you at the June meeting. Be careful, if Pete stops too fast you might end up with a brown head.

you are a dishonorable person. You received a phone call from someone that informed you of the events that transpired in regards to how the lion ban was defeated, yet you still came on here and spouted your nonsense and continued to lie to everyone. You weren't raised with any ethics? Not ONCE have you contributed anything relevant, you have only slandered those that do. Keep feeding into the negativity, it is laughable.
  • Like 1

Fred did you make your presentation and if so how was it received.....I know you sent it to the Dept but what if anything have you heard back....

Dave,

After a couple of start-stops and essentially being to told to go to my room, because the big kids are talking, the majority of the board (with the exception of Pete)had the same idea you did; that it needed to be presented to the commission.

A few good minds did that proposal on a weekend. Just think what we are going to do by the next commission meeting. I am already formulating the outline.

Fred

• Like 2

I will be at the June meeting for sure and email whoever I need to.This B.S. really ticks me off.

• Like 1

you are a dishonorable person. You received a phone call from someone that informed you of the events that transpired in regards to how the lion ban was defeated, yet you still came on here and spouted your nonsense and continued to lie to everyone. You weren't raised with any ethics? Not ONCE have you contributed anything relevant, you have only slandered those that do. Keep feeding into the negativity, it is laughable.

Dude

take your you havent contributed anything relevant ans shove it up your butt, ive sat here like others and watched you and another numb nut spin so much shoot its ridiculous.

your calling someone else dishonorable and contributing to a lie. but yet you are one of Petes marry men,

Raffle tags suck as well. just like auction tags. however you used that to claim MOST people are in favor of Raffle tags. well when its compared to auction tags most probably are. kinda like asking someone thats going to be executed if they want the electric chair or lethal injection.

you also played people right into that innocent poll that was takin. which I knew for a fact was going to happen, even said so in that thread. spin spin spin doing what you do best

NOTHING is still on the table

• Like 2

Fred....Bruce was obviously at the meeting....Was he able to speak or make the presentation....I am curious what the commissions thoughts were on it....

That idea is dead. Pete just wants a ‘few hundred’ tags to suit his needs.

LMFAO, HALARIOUS....Talk about BS

If AZGFD moves forward with this scam they should make any of those tags unguided. If caught getting guided loss of hunting privileges for life for all involved. That will eliminate much of the tag grabbing behavior that keeps occurring.

I too am somewhat OK with more raffle tags as long as these tags stay in the hands of the G&F and not the CAPAZ. Maybe I'm wrong but I would assume that the same law changes needed for the G&F to give out raffle tags are the exact same law changes needed for the G&F to give out auction tags. If this assumption is correct how long do you guys think it will be before these raffle tags are turn into auction tags? As of now I think the current law is one of the biggest hurdles stopping the CAPAZ from getting auction tags. To me it doesn't matter if this tag grab is being sold as raffle tags or auction tags because as soon as the law is changed it will be that much harder to stop these tag grabbers of the CAPAZ from getting the auction tags they so desperately want. But hey like I said earlier maybe I'm all wrong on this and I'm just being overly paranoid.

• Like 1

I'm going to go to the June meeting. I like to look right into the face of those who are screwing me.

Can you point me to where the meeting information is posted?