creed_az_88

Favorite dead head

Holy crap!!  Few humans in here!  My uncle found a human skull down south.  Border patrol believes to be in the thousands of unknown graves from illegals 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Holy crap!!  Few humans in here!  My uncle found a human skull down south.  Border patrol believes to be in the thousands of unknown graves from illegals 

Thousands easily within 100 miles of the US/MX border.  The first set of remains I found (it was Feb several years ago), the county deputy that responded said it was the eighth since the previous October just in that area.  The second set a few years later was only about 5 miles from the first.  And that was just me casually wandering around out there, exploring the area for future hunting...and this is almost 70 miles from the border!

11 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I've found/seen more illegal bodies than i have dead head of animals probably 5:1.

I don't doubt that a bit, considering...

Found this guy last year. Looks like his luck ran out, you guys think a bullet did this or someone tried to saw it off?

IMG_6376.JPG

IMG_6377.JPG

IMG_6378.JPG

4 hours ago, ivhunter said:

Found this guy last year. Looks like his luck ran out, you guys think a bullet did this or someone tried to saw it off?

IMG_6376.JPG

IMG_6377.JPG

IMG_6378.JPG

Looks like a bullet to me

Probably some dude launchin hale marys at the poor thing and wounded it. Probably died a nice slow agonizing death.

Man and all these poor bastards dying in the desert. Meanwhile the guys old lady is back in Mexico thinking he probably abandoned them all. 

• Like 1

Great finds everyone! Sheesh that's some good stuff.

19 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Probably some dude launchin hale marys at the poor thing and wounded it. Probably died a nice slow agonizing death.

Man and all these poor bastards dying in the desert. Meanwhile the guys old lady is back in Mexico thinking he probably abandoned them all. 

Dances with Wolves....."Why don't he write?"

• Like 1

I saw this buck alive one time then found him about a year later about 200 yards from where I originally saw him. 

BB79138C-C1C9-4BBE-9F73-565F1B5B0DCE.jpeg

94A9C786-9FA2-4E7B-BB17-E1F5F77305FB.jpeg

13BB79ED-5434-41A8-8EEA-1105470FBF6A.jpeg

• Like 1