Beaton

Spring results

Drew another Goulds tag! And a javi tag. Cool to be on a hunt and find out you've drawn for more hunts.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, 125coues said:

The wife got hit for buffalo.

Imagine that.  What doesn't she win/get drawn for?  Luckiest person I know! 😃 Congrats, Kathi!  

Daughter and I have archery pig tags and my son has his youth pig tag!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Couestracker said:

Drew another Goulds tag! And a javi tag. Cool to be on a hunt and find out you've drawn for more hunts.

Good luck everyone!

And congrats, too!

Is the AZGFD still calling if a card is declined?  

All of a sudden I am having issues with my bank and card.  It's not funds related, but the darn chip in my card became defective.  I asked them to send me a new card.  They went and canceled my card immediately instead of waiting till I got my new one.  So I used a different back up card, but for some reason, the bank froze that card when I started using it.  

41 minutes ago, MT_Sourdough said:

All of a sudden I am having issues with my bank and card.  It's not funds related, but the darn chip in my card became defective.  I asked them to send me a new card.  They went and canceled my card immediately instead of waiting till I got my new one.  So I used a different back up card, but for some reason, the bank froze that card when I started using it.  

No the G&F does not call any more for declined cards

Turkey tags for our group. Should be a fun camp!

On 10/26/2018 at 9:05 AM, StickFlicker said:

Congrats to her! I drew it as well. How many points did she have?

She had 6 points 

10 hours ago, MT_Sourdough said:

Sounds like BofA?

Two youth tags (pig and Turkey) ...nothing for Dad...lol

Kid and I got drawn for 2 of these (2 $50 charges) with only hunters ed bonus points will be the last hunt together for 4 years or more, unless she gets stationed in AZ. was going to put in for buff but her ship date got changed and didnt want to loose a ton of money.

rifle bear rifle pig shotgun turkey.

more than likely a pig and turkey  tag as I cant see a 6b spring bear tag with only 5 tags in each unit, but hey stranger things have happened