Sign in to follow this  
Rebel76

Rare buck mount for sale

Ok, BOYS IAM A FEMALE AN DO NOT APPRECIATE THE shoot I'M GETTING DISHED OUT HERE. IAM A COUNTRY GIRL WHO FISHES, FIX MY TRUCK , RAISE TWO KIDS ON MY OWN, AN WEIGH ABOUT 100LBS AN COULD KNOCK EVERY MOUTHY SOB DICK IN THE DIRT.

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT KNOWING ALL FACTS ABOUT MY POST. I CAN TELL YOU THIS NOT ONE OF YOU HAS MENTIONED WHAT MAKES IT RARE. AN YES IT DOES SCORE OVER 200 ON BOONE AN CROCKET. THIS WAS A AUCTION FIND WHICH IS THE BUSINESS IM INTO. SO NO HISTORY BUT IT IS SOMEONE'S GRANDDAD'S TROPHY BUCK I BELIEVE THE BOYS HERE AT HOME SAID A TYPICAL

I ACTUALLY TRIED ONE OF THESE SITES TO SEE AN GET A FEEL FOR COLLECTORS AN BUYERS.

SO IM FROM IOWA,  NOT SURE IF IT WAS SHOT HERE OR ANYTHING I TRIED.

AN AS A SMALL TOWN GIRL IM MORE THEN OK AN WONT GET BUTT HURT WITH YOUR shoot TALK I CAME HERE TO LEARN AN TALK DEER. AN BE HONEST BOYS I TALK MORE LIKE A SAILOR THEN MOST BOYS HERE SO FOR THE ONE WHO IS GETTING ALL BUTT HURT OVER shoot TRY RUBBING YOUR FRONT HARDER MAYBE YOU WON'T MAKE SUCH butt OUT OF YOURSELF PICKING ON A WOMEN TRYING TO LEARN AN SALE WHAT I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS FOR.

AN TRUST ME ANY TIME WASTED FOR ME IS THIS POST SO IT'S ALL GOOD I KNOW HUNTERS WELL LIKE I KNOW BIKERS, MECHANICS ,FARMERS.

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME OUT SIDE OF THIS BOY BITCH CHAT ROOM. AT NICHOLLE'SATTIC@GMAIL.COM.

TY TO ANY YOU GOOD OLD BOYS WHO HAVE BEEN KIND. AN HAVE AS MUCH FUN AT MY EXPENSE I DON'T MIND AT ALL TY MUCH

I have remained silent until now but after reading all of Rebel76 posts dang I need a Tylenol or two it made my head hurt just trying to read it and make complete coherent sentences out of it . AND THE PISSED OFF TALK IN ALL CAPITALS NOW HAS ME SHAKING IN MY BOOTS 👢 and to find out she is humiliating a born in Ia. Person as well. You now proved the acronym for Iowa to be true .

IOWA. Idiots Out Wandering Around. 

p.s. rare would be the 3rd antler growing on the right side of that whitetail deer urr  I mean mule dear.

Next up for sale will be a rare jackalope mount followed by a Norwall and a 🦄 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

You didn't have to open another new thread on the same subject, and could you please yell at us in English and not Iowegian?