naturebob

weather

Looks like some good Storms coming early tomm. The whole republic of california is getting smothered today . We are next . A good thing. Looks like a few more chances in the 14 day forecast too...............BOB!

• Like 2

I say bring it on. God knows we can sure use it.

• Like 1

With a deluge expected of wet moisture falling form the heavens, its time for a slicker, parasol and galoshes.

• Like 1

There has been a fairly heavy rain all day today in Chino Valley, Paulden and Williams.  Unit 8 is already overlflowing with water.  19a needs more water to fill tanks.  Most tanks in 19a north of Woodchute are around 50% before this rain.  Food is starting to sprout and the critters that I have been looking at are all in good shape and healthy looking.

There is plenty more rain forecast this month.  

• Like 3

I'm happy for the rain, overall, but man I was hoping for a dry February and March for my Bison hunt.  This will make it  more challenging.  

• Like 2

this reminds me of my first Javi hunt around Camp Reno in 1966. It rained like this the whole weekend. i recall some guy parked his jeep off the side of the dirt road and the ground was so soft it sunk to its axels and frame. My old man used the winch on the front of our Land Cruiser to pull him out. 

Tonto creek and the Verde river are cranking out some runoff! 

58554DBA-DF03-457E-8935-FB53A2C774B8.jpeg

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:42 PM, naturebob said:

Looks like some good Storms coming early tomm. The whole republic of california is getting smothered today . We are next . A good thing. Looks like a few more chances in the 14 day forecast too...............BOB!

Yo BOB!  I tried sending you a PM, its says you cannot receive them?

Looking like snow in the high country starting tomorrow thru next Thursday. Can't wait to see all the broken sleds and trash coming our way..

• Like 1

Just drove home from flagstaff there was water running everywhere. The Verde river was running bank to bank and we're getting more this weekend? Can't wait to see what it does to the lake levels just wish they would leave more in Alamo. I know the Army Corp of engineers will drain it back down. It's a shame every time we get this blessing of water they can't wait to send it down the Bill Williams. Already a great fishery could be amazing.