Rim Neighbor

ATTENTION UNIT 23 LOVERS!

Guest oneshot
5 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Mr. Dillenburg,

Outdoor writer asked a legitimate question to which you have yet to respond.

Please answer the following questions as well.

If you are doing this for the benefit and welfare of the elk and deer hunting opportunities, who at the RMEF, NWTF, ADA, AMDO, MDF, etc have you spoken with and what was the response you received? I understand it will take you a little bit to google what each of those groups actually are so we will be patiently waiting for your answer.

Additionally, as you claim to be a hunter and are actively trying to enlist the assistance of hunters, why would you align yourself with the absolute nastiest most evil groups of anti-hunters known in the U.S.? As has been stated, your "affiliates" are the who's who of groups that want to take away our rights.

SO...you are either STUPID and don't know who you are in bed with, or you are a LIAR and think we are all idiots.

Man up and admit which one you are.

As my retired SEAL buddy would say, "Bing-Bang-Boom" hahaha... (Us former Marines have a more "colorful" saying...(Edited for content)

2019_01050731.JPG

Anyone can spend 15 minutes searching the internet or talking to people involved and see what the Bar X has done for unit 23, the wildlife, and those who recreate in it.  The owners have worked hand in hand with the AZGFD as well as the Mule Deer Foundation.  Just last year the owner of the Bar X was awarded AZGFD's "Wildlife Habitat Steward of the year".  The Bar X has become an Adopt a ranch, allowing pubic access for those to continue to recreate on the ranch.  Bar X has brought in new waters for wildlife as well as many fencing projects to improve lands and protect riparian areas. We as people who take advantage of the opportunities our state provides, are lucky to have ranches such as the Bar X in this great state.  The Bar X is a true steward of the land and a example of how ranching should be done today.  As our state continues to grow, we are going to see more of this California ideology shoved down our throats.  While the link below is several years old, you can see the dedication and some of the projects the ranch has taken on in years past.  Thanks to all whom have voiced opposition against the Rim Job Neighbors.

http://www.gccga.com/bar-x-ranch.html

• Like 5

now my question is , why would someone start a topic like this on this forum, today in age we can educate ourselves on the internet and find out anything we want, that was really stupid on their part, or maybe they think we are dum.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, maximus said:

now my question is , why would someone start a topic like this on this forum, today in age we can educate ourselves on the internet and find out anything we want, that was really stupid on their part, or maybe they think we are dum.

Dumb! Sorry had to do it😜

• Like 2

Haven’t seen someone so unanimously hated since NefariousRed. Good work team

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, maximus said:

I’ll answer that question he thinks we are all a bunch of red necks that just fell off the turnip truck and we were all born at night 

Guess he’s finding out differently I’m with more cows plus it will help  piss off AOC

I’m stilling trying to figure out who I blame for not drawing a 23 tag this year? 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Haven’t seen someone so unanimously hated since NefariousRed. Good work team

True but NefariousRed had staying power ......

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

This thread should have been nuked two pages ago.

I disagree.  They should leave this right where it is so we can see the type of crap we are going to be up against more and more.  These citiots think they can buy a little land up north and use whatever means they can to get what they want.  Things like livestock, which are a way of life for some are mere nuisances to people like this.  They also have no clue what it means and the grave consequences there can be to bear false witness against your neighbor.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Heat said:

I disagree.  They should leave this right where it is so we can see the type of crap we are going to be up against more and more.  These citiots think they can buy a little land up north and use whatever means they can to get what they want.  Things like livestsock, which are a way of life for some are mere nuisances to people like this.  They also have no clue what it means and the grave consequences there can be to bear false witness against your neighbor.

Yeah! Plus he is a liar!