Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nile

Keep an eye out for stolen goods

I read these stories all the time and it boggles my mind that people leave their valuable hunting stuff in their trucks and trailers...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

All this inside an enclosed trailer ? Just my opinion,but it sounds like somebody knew what was in the trailer and targeted it. Sucks man sorry to hear 

9 minutes ago, AZLance said:

I read these stories all the time and it boggles my mind that people leave their valuable hunting stuff in their trucks and trailers...

insurance purposes. 

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

I've been looking for a UTV SxS on craigslist for a while and bookmarked the link below. It is basically all of AZ for UTVs over $3500, might be worth bookmarking yourself to keep checking.. I'll keep an eye out. That ranger is pretty distinctive.

https://tucson.craigslist.org/search/sna?searchNearby=2&nearbyArea=132&nearbyArea=244&nearbyArea=455&nearbyArea=334&nearbyArea=565&nearbyArea=18&nearbyArea=419&nearbyArea=651&nearbyArea=468&nearbyArea=370&min_price=3500

39 minutes ago, NewlyMinted said:

I've been looking for a UTV SxS on craigslist for a while and bookmarked the link below. It is basically all of AZ for UTVs over $3500, might be worth bookmarking yourself to keep checking.. I'll keep an eye out. That ranger is pretty distinctive.

https://tucson.craigslist.org/search/sna?searchNearby=2&nearbyArea=132&nearbyArea=244&nearbyArea=455&nearbyArea=334&nearbyArea=565&nearbyArea=18&nearbyArea=419&nearbyArea=651&nearbyArea=468&nearbyArea=370&min_price=3500

Good idea. I'll pass it on to him. Thanks