5 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I have a Tacoma and a 6.5 cm does that count?

Maybe even worse

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AZLance said:

Not sure about this pic...saw it on fishing page...roosevelt lake tonight

FB_IMG_1592538353174.jpg

I'm thinking last night, one because last night was bad by elmoso and the 9hr ago on the Pic.

6 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

I hunted very close to this area with my daughter for the youth javelina hunt in January. Incredibly sad.

How did she do? I was there with my daughter also.

Awesome picture, but terrible at the same time. I have one the firefighters took from my inlaws yard during the wallow fire. They set up a command on their property and took a picture at noon of their windmill with the mountain on fire behind it. It was pitch black except for the flames. Ill fire up my old phone when I get home and post it. 

• Like 1

Crazy during the pig hunts down there, not for awhile now anyway.

Quick Google search and I found it. I have the same angle a year latter I'll post when I get home. 

download.jpeg

• Like 1

I think we spend too much money and lives to fight these fires.  That is why we have insurance, let it burn and collect insurance later. 

7 hours ago, My Rights As An American said:

Skunked again. Mostly ruined by other hunters, again. 

My daughter took one about 1/2 mile north of Punkin Center.

• Like 1

Insurance let it burn, must insurance doesn't cover forest fires. Just let it all burn, well if all the idiots have there way they will burn it all down. Valley Faulks are

Already bitching because they can't come up and campy, ah to bad take the long way. Burn camp Verde its ugly..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, SonnyK said:

Just heard the car that started the fire was a Prius whose battery shorted out...  witnesses stated it was to hot to get near enough to fight it.  Thats it on the right.

vlcsnap-2020-06-14-10h37m26s820.png

vlcsnap-2020-06-14-10h37m27s155.png

Carol Baskin drives a Prius. WHAT....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Insurance let it burn, must insurance doesn't cover forest fires. Just let it all burn, well if all the idiots have there way they will burn it all down. Valley Faulks are

Already bitching because they can't come up and campy, ah to bad take the long way. Burn camp Verde its ugly..

Pretty crappy thing to say.  Assuming you're trying to make a joke....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I think the only reason Wildwoody lives in Star Valley is to complain about city folks and weekend camping.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, wildwoody said:

yep only flatlanders start fires up there. no local chain draggers or idiot lady broke down on her quad or sancarlos guy out of work.... yep all valley folks

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Edge said:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but my firefighter buddies tell me you can't extinguish the batteries in electric cars once they ignite.

True because they burn white hot and the fumes are toxic, double whammy.

• Like 2