Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Raffle bull

1 minute ago, bonecollector said:

Pretty sure he didnt pay for 15 guides

Either way I’m not afraid to admit I’m jealous of an awesome bull and all the help he had to get it! I’m not knocking the guy.  

Most of the guides will help out in Hope's that they get recognition or a finders fee.  Guy usually only hires one guide service. heck of a bull. Congrats to all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I bet a handful of good cwt’rs could find a gigantic bull. 

dang Straight!

• Like 3

I lose interest after I see pictures of hunters sitting 10ft back or whatever they do to make it look better. Nice bull though.

• Like 6

That is a stud bull and if I won the lottery tonight next year you all could talk anyway you want about me cause the first thing I’d do is buy a tag to kill a giant bull in velvet!!!! I’ll keep trying to to kill the biggest I can on a miners dime till then!!

• Like 2

if i had a bucket list...and that kind of disposable income...think i would buy the ranch.  a ranch north of hermosillo and south of cananea.  then do some horse tradin' and coues huntin'-maybe hire lark or lance as ranch manager.  buy a gulfstream and hire an air america pilot.  still short of what this dude spent for that bull.

it is gorgeous!  and typical.  any greenscore yet?  440 on that seems weak.

lee

ps that poached bull last year-the 430ish one-looks like a dink compared to this monster