Bryson Bendall

My brother's 600 yard kill shot

This year my brother shot his buck at 600 yards and I was lucky enough to catch it on film. Shooting a 140grain factory Federal Premium accubond out of an old (90's) Browning A-Bolt in 7mm08. Plenty of you are shootin farther but we were pretty stoked to get it done at this distance. Here is a cliff hanger clip of it but click on the YouTube link to check out the full day of hunting, the 3rd episode in my 2020 YouTube Coues Hunt series. Enjoy!!!

IMG_6274.thumb.jpeg.6c6755f5e84f9fae28a94a4dfa3d28f4.jpeg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ThomC said:

Not legal, no tag, night hunting, old 7mm08.   🤨 

I did not watch the entire video, but why "not legal"?  Why do you say "no tag"?  Definitely not "night hunting" if you watched the video. 

I do agree with the 7-08 though!

And the video comment of "14 shots today" has me uneasy too.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I did not watch the entire video, but why "not legal"?  Why do you say "no tag"?  Definitely not "night hunting" if you watched the video. 

I do agree with the 7-08 though!

And the video comment of "14 shots today" has me uneasy too.

dang 14 shots eh 

Our own worst enemys.  Why in the heck would anyone post shoot on this website.  Pictures and videos need stay absent.  So many assumptions made in one video.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Well I’m a sh!t poster obviously, but thomc really is a sh!t poster. I’ve never seen him post anything relevant or any hunting reports. 

That dude is just on another planet lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Our own worst enemys.  Why in the heck would anyone post shoot on this website.  Pictures and videos need stay absent.  So many assumptions made in one video.  

Pretty sad less and less people seem to post pics and stories. I like knowing my kids and future grandkids, great grandkids etc have a place to come and reread old stories that their parents were a part of.  

• Like 5

On 2/21/2021 at 8:48 PM, Calebwalter said:

I don’t see anything wrong with the 14 shots that were taken? There was an issue with the scope, nothing was wounded, they got it sorted, then drilled a nice buck! Great job

I agree.  Personally, I would have stopped shooting and verified the rifle was on/off a little sooner in the process.

• Like 1