tyler1215

Any portal updates

I was just wondering if anyone's portal got updated this last week? Doesn't seem like they are updating anyone's since the deadline to update cc

Mine still says I didn't apply.  No worries here as the memo from AZGFD states that the portal accounts won't be updated until after tags have been issued, which is April 2nd.  They could announce the draw results at any time between now and the 2nd, but it is irritating that they have typically announced results the day after cc updates ended and we are like pavlovs dog awaiting our 'treat' (ie a tag)

No worries, they will get something done, they need your money to pay for game camera enforcement.  They probably doing a hand job.  😯

My information has not changed, but the last couple times I have logged in, it shows that it has been updated.  Friday it said it was updated on 3/5.  I will add that mine, and everyone in my family, shows the current licenses, apps, correct points, etc.

Just in case you 18K noobs don't know it, the portal takes a BUNCH of time to update BUT your credit card will show a pending charge.  On mine, I have to look at the remaining credit available or call my card company and ask about pending charges.  So forget the portal for now and call your card company and drive them nuts!