SirRoyal

TRAIL CAM BAN UPDATE 3/17/21

10 minutes ago, ThomC said:

Do lame and fishy have a dept of monitoring the internet for violators and 15 or 20 enforcement rangers.  What is their phone number?

Don't know if they do .But I can tell you it people do get caught due to posting info ,pics,and such on social media sites .Just a friendly piece of advice is all .Again I think the ban is crap but I'm not going to post about breaking the rules .

29 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

Don't know if they do .But I can tell you it people do get caught due to posting info ,pics,and such on social media sites .Just a friendly piece of advice is all .Again I think the ban is crap but I'm not going to post about breaking the rules .

There's plenty of G&F folks on CWT. Another commonality they possess, they all asked for anonymity.

I still have use for cams, like busting trespassers. Going to miss the amazing pics I've seen over the years. Personally I'm going to try and turn the cam ban into a positive by taking more live pics myself and posting them here.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Edge said:

There's plenty of G&F folks on CWT. Another commonality they possess, they all asked for anonymity.

I still have use for cams, like busting trespassers. Going to miss the amazing pics I've seen over the years. Personally I'm going to try and turn the cam ban into a positive by taking more live pics myself and posting them here.

I also am going to miss all the great pics and weird things they catch not just animals doing people also do some crazy sh*t in the woods when they think no one is watching.My cameras are headed to the communist state of California where they are oddly still legal and my dad can run them.

How can something that is not a law be unlawful? 

G&F officials collect aerial survey data while on duty. Turn up a 120” buck. They are allowed to take this animal or share this data? I know this doesn’t pertain to trail cameras but they used the term data and using/applying it to assist taking animals or knowing where not to go.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

G&F officials collect aerial survey data while on duty. Turn up a 120” buck. They are allowed to take this animal or share this data? I know this doesn’t pertain to trail cameras but they used the term data and using/applying it to assist taking animals or knowing where not to go.

You can do the same thing as long as it's at least 48 hrs prior to the season opening. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

You can do the same thing as long as it's at least 48 hrs prior to the season opening. 

Not chasing giants moreso memories with my kids. I appreciate the info tho

1 hour ago, Ohthatguy said:

So, things that you learned flying are OK 48 hours later but game cameras info is forever.  LOL

• Like 2

Never would have gotten these moments without a trailcam

fighters.thumb.jpg.9b002afe625723ec18147f1a87b5e309.jpg

1299193561_WrongNeighborhood.thumb.jpg.5a4ad0a9ae16fdfea845bd9318be9145.jpgCheese.thumb.jpg.6b9b5b5d516921dfe58dcf3be615f5e8.jpg

Never would have gotten these with one... Quality just isnt as good

IMG_5275.jpg.3e959a99f3cf22a1a64670060ff2a0b6.jpg

IMG_5274.thumb.jpg.d0c7028fe38445667634b179196c7771.jpg

Good thing it takes a few years to draw a tag...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

It's 48 hours of any season going on, so if you have an archery elk tag but there is an archery deer hunt going you cant fly 48 hours before the archery deer hunt

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, 654321 said:

It's 48 hours of any season going on, so if you have an archery elk tag but there is an archery deer hunt going you cant fly 48 hours before the archery deer hunt

But surveys can?

46 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Source for this 

2 hours ago, 654321 said:

10 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

RS12-4-319 B

Ah, Big game season. 

• Like 1