SirRoyal

TRAIL CAM BAN UPDATE 3/17/21

23 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Just dont post something they dont like! Treat them like pet rattlesnakes because one day they will bite you ,  Agree with them , drink their kool aid. Maybe you only get bit once or twice. See your a guide and all guides on here I mean the ones that used to be here, are guilty by association and your guilty no matter what.🤠P.S. Oh make sure you sell something on here its known for Classified ads. 

Oh I know CWT very well. Been here off and on since 2004. I took a long hiatus when FB hunting groups got popular. I actually helped run a big hunting group there. Then I came to HATE FB hunting groups and left FB altogether. I came back around here a while back with this new user name and I jumped back on the other day to follow this draw travesty. This post sucked me back in with both feet... lol

• Like 1

Well he!l, az300wby must have worn himself out. Either that or the meds kicked in. Oh well, I’m sure he’ll be back in the morning. Hopefully with a clearer mind.

Sorry all, I forgot to take my meds for 72 hours.  I kept checking my card.  Draw rage is real.  

19 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Can I see aerial survey information?

They used to post that info in the Hunt AZ book that was published annually. That data should still be available but I'm not sure where to refer you. It shouldn't be something they are trying to hide.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To bring us back on point! This is a very important issue . You cannot  negotiate with a corrupt entity! Why hasn't the commissioners who talked on Podcasts said anything about the reason they opened the rulemaking process in the 1st place. Because they dont want you the hunters to know! Thats why they are back pedaling with other proposals that dont make sense and they have not put a good thought process into it! We must defeat this period! 

We will provide further info as to their perpetual disconnect and blatant disregard for their own rulemaking process!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

To bring us back on point! This is a very important issue . You cannot  negotiate with a corrupt entity! Why hasn't the commissioners who talked on Podcasts said anything about the reason they opened the rulemaking process in the 1st place. Because they dont want you the hunters to know! Thats why they are back pedaling with other proposals that dont make sense and they have not put a good thought process into it! We must defeat this period! 

We will provide further info as to their perpetual disconnect and blatant disregard for their own rulemaking process!  

The last time something like this came up it was about baiting. I actually agreed in theory but then Game Branch Chief Brian Wakeling said it was about the spread of disease... namely CWD. I could never understand why they didn't just call it what it was which was a fair chase issue. I opposed that rule for same reasons I oppose this rule. They're playing politics. "We want to ban them for this reason. Nevermind... we want to ban them for this other reason." That's just shady crap to me. If you're gonna do that, why even ask for public input? I know they legally have to but it's seems they don't care what the majority of hunters think if it's really something they want to push through. I like that they don't take taxpayer money. It keeps them independent. But sometimes I think maybe they're too independent. Who is the game and fish commission accountable to other than hunters on a subject like this? Nobody really. And they're showing pretty clearly they don't feel accountable to us either. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heat said:

They used to post that info in the Hunt AZ book that was published annually. That data should still be available but I'm not sure where to refer you. It shouldn't be something they are trying to hide.

Perfect! Thank you

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

The last time something like this came up it was about baiting. I actually agreed in theory but then Game Branch Chief Brian Wakeling said it was about the spread of disease... namely CWD. I could never understand why they didn't just call it what it was which was a fair chase issue. I opposed that rule for same reasons I oppose this rule. They're playing politics. "We want to ban them for this reason. Nevermind... we want to ban them for this other reason." That's just shady crap to me. If you're gonna do that, why even ask for public input? I know they legally have to but it's seems they don't care what the majority of hunters think if it's really something they want to push through. I like that they don't take taxpayer money. It keeps them independent. But sometimes I think maybe they're too independent. Who is the game and fish commission accountable to other than hunters on a subject like this? Nobody really. And they're showing pretty clearly they don't feel accountable to us either. 

Can't say I disagree with much you just said except that I am for the limitation or ban.  I think you are correct that they are taking some mis-steps in how they are approaching this.  I feel like what they are trying to accomplish is something that will better our hunting tho in the long run.  Their end goal is banning or limiting trail cameras, the process in which they are doing it could be better.  I do like that they finally just said it is a fair chase issue tho.  The problem is, no matter how they present it, there will always be guys who will give nothing.  The kind of guy that is in it for himself only and can not see the big picture.  The fear mongers that immerge and use false arguments are no better than the people they are bashing.  All anyone can do is voice their support or opposition and let the chips fall.  Sooner or later, hunting will be so far gone that it will not be enjoyable any more.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Can't say I disagree with much you just said except that I am for the limitation or ban.  I think you are correct that they are taking some mis-steps in how they are approaching this.  I feel like what they are trying to accomplish is something that will better our hunting tho in the long run.  Their end goal is banning or limiting trail cameras, the process in which they are doing it could be better.  I do like that they finally just said it is a fair chase issue tho.  The problem is, no matter how they present it, there will always be guys who will give nothing.  The kind of guy that is in it for himself only and can not see the big picture.  The fear mongers that immerge and use false arguments are no better than the people they are bashing.  All anyone can do is voice their support or opposition and let the chips fall.  Sooner or later, hunting will be so far gone that it will not be enjoyable any more.  

I think that "give nothing" mentality is justified at times if you're passionate about your cause. It's the same mentality we all have and use when it comes to 2A. I can understand why there are some that would question SirRoyals motives being he's a guide. That's fair I guess. At the same time and as a general rule, I always try to trust the intentions of a fellow hunter. You and I might disagree on this particular topic but I can promise we would agree on 99% of everything else. I can guarantee it would be the same with SirRoyal. We can't ever forget that. It's kinda like family... we might fight behind closed doors but nobody else better mess with my brother. That's how I feel about hunters. Actually... scratch that. There are some hunters I can't freakin stand.. lol

• Like 2