dpr64

Unit 23n early hunt outfitter

18 long years have finally culminated in a premium 23n early tag... With this being a one and done, I want to hire a great outfitter and have one in mind but wanted to hear what other opinions are...

Not really into a big production and all the brand pushing, marketing, etc...

Being 57 and having legs that are a little bit on the slow side, I need someone who will accommodate me and put up with my limited range of maybe a few miles per day, more if it's flat walking.

And input would help and be great!

• Like 1

AZ ground pounders has turned up some monsters in there (but I’m not sure in the N/S split). Congrats on an amazing tag 

• Like 2

On 3/21/2021 at 10:33 AM, azelkhunter2 said:

Give me a call. I can provide a great deal of information. Thanks Dave 602-228-1719

Do this!!  Dave will be a great resource....

• Like 1

If you’re serious about a guide and have some money, hire az ground pounders. They consistently kill the biggest bulls out of 23. I wouldn’t let A3 guide me if it was free

• Like 17

Unit 23 early?  Get out of your car and hunt 😀  No way I would spend top dollar on an outfitter for that hunt.  Learn how to cow call somewhat good and you're good to go in that unit.

Ground Pounders is probably near if not at the top of the list in that unit, but they also come at a super premium price tag compared to most.

• Like 1