ThomC

Friday in Payson Trail Cameras

Tomorrow the G&F will hold a meeting way the heck out in Payson where the least amount of speakers will be allowed to comment on TRAIL CAMERAS.  Talk about comment suppression.  Also there will be a way to have speakers contact them thru their communication system if it works.  LOL  

• Like 1

Lol. They pulled the same sh!t a couple years ago when the “conserve and protect az” d!cks just about had the g&f talked into auctioning off all of our tags. They held it at like noon on a Thursday in Prescott if i remember right

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

dang them for picking the most central city in Arizona so people from all around can comment. 

I think that would be prescott

1 hour ago, AZtroutman said:

dang them for picking the most central city in Arizona so people from all around can comment. 

Centeral to the state but not the for the population center

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ThomC said:

Tomorrow the G&F will hold a meeting way the heck out in Payson where the least amount of speakers will be allowed to comment on TRAIL CAMERAS.  Talk about comment suppression.  Also there will be a way to have speakers contact them thru their communication system if it works.  LOL  

You can comment all you want but the department is recommending to the commission to vote on either option 1(full ban) or option 2( seasonal ban and 1/4 from water).

• Like 1

The game and fish cannot ban trail cameras. They can only make a rule that they cannot be used for hunting. They cannot even make you remove them from water unless they can prove you are using them for taking or aiding in taking wildlife.

• Prohibit the use of trail cameras for the purpose of taking or aiding in the take of wildlife within ¼ mile of a developed water source.
  • Allow the use of trail cameras to aid in the take of wildlife from February 1 through June 30 as long as the camera is not placed within ¼ mile of a developed water source. 

Phoenix people are spoiled. Don't you know "The Valley" runs the world and the rest of you suckers are just living in it? Its like the hunger games, Phoenix is the capitol and the rest of the state exists for their entertainment. The only reason to hold an event outside of the capitol is to suppress the all powerful people there.

Payson happens to be the same amount of drive time from my home as Carefree. Unfortunately I am already headed to the Kaibab. Oh well, I don't have a dog in this fight anyway.

• Like 5

They move commission meetings around the state. They always have. I could be totally wrong but I believe they do it on a circuit. This meeting is in Payson, next one might be in Flag, the one after that might be in Kingman... so on and so forth. I don't believe it has anything whatsoever to do with the topics to be dealt with

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

You can comment all you want but the department is recommending to the commission to vote on either option 1(full ban) or option 2( seasonal ban and 1/4 from water).

They were basically trying to do the same thing last time and only ended up banning cell type cameras. The dept can recommend anything they want, doesn't mean the commission will approve it. That being said, my bet is option 2 will become the new rule. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

They were basically trying to do the same thing last time and only ended up banning cell type cameras. The dept can recommend anything they want, doesn't mean the commission will approve it. That being said, my bet is option 2 will become the new rule. 

The commission is who started this, the AZGFD answers to the commission and when the commission wants something done the department will usually move heaven and earth to meet their wishes.

• Like 1