Sign in to follow this  
208LOGAN

Unit 23 success

Well after waiting for 10 years for this tag I finally got lucky and drew the tag.  I knew that I wanted to go with a guide. After talking to many different guides I decided to go with A3. They were great and sent me pics of many different bulls earlier in the year.  I was able to show up a couple of days before the hunt and we looked over a couple of different bulls but after seeing this 8x7 I knew he was number one on the list.  On opener we were unable to turn him up but we were pretty sure he had not been killed on the opener.  The next day Jay one of the owners was able to turn him up in some thick stuff.  We headed that way.  He was a couple of miles away from where we saw him the day before opener.  There was no way to get in on him for a close shot so we set up on him at 885 yards.  We waited him out and when he got up to get out of the sun we were able to place a shot that put him back down.  It was such an amazing experience and the guys at A3 are the best out there.  The bull scores  363 7/8

IMG_20211129_152551_512.jpg

IMG_20211129_152551_481.jpg

IMG_20211129_152551_553.jpg

IMG_20211129_152551_585.jpg

• Like 22
  • Great Buck! 1
  • Wow! 5